talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 13th December, 2020

football forum

21 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Pretty much everything... Injuries, TV schedules, Amount of matches being played, sarcastic comments about BT scheduling then having a dig about Chris Wilder and Sheff United over the 5 substitutes rule etc.. Now I am not going to argue the rights and wrongs and what should or should not be happening and like I said he does have a point about some of the things he is talking about but it's coming across as a little bit whingy in my opinion... I know you lot are going to stick up for him no matter what because you see him as the second coming of Christ and it's just my humble opinion... 

Big clubs have big demands when you are fighting on all fronts so Klopp needs to wipe away those tears, pull up his big boy pants and suck it up, preferably in silence... B|

Not even gonna bother picking apart this load of shite.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Whingy over what?

He never mentioned the schedules etc after the game, just answered questions on why first team players were played.

And going back to your last point... yes the schedules affect everyone.. thats exactly what Klopp has been saying all along, that its not fair on the players.. not just Liverpool players.. all players.

Does anyone take a blind bit of notice anymore, or just make things up and run with it?

Quite amusing when you see people accuse Klopp of only moaning when it affects Liverpool. He's been consistent in mentioning and backing up other managers when they've moaned about the scheduling. 

People will obviously ask questions after playing certain players for most of all of the 90 in the week and that's fair enough but Klopp's main gripe has always been the recovery time and this season, the five subs. Wednesday to Sunday is fine for him. He'd have adjusted things had Liverpool been the early kick off today.

2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Quite amusing when you see people accuse Klopp of only moaning when it affects Liverpool. He's been consistent in mentioning and backing up other managers when they've moaned about the scheduling. 

People will obviously ask questions after playing certain players for most of all of the 90 in the week and that's fair enough but Klopp's main gripe has always been the recovery time and this season, the five subs. Wednesday to Sunday is fine for him. He'd have adjusted things had Liverpool been the early kick off today.

Dont let the truth get in the way of people not having a clue mate!

Each CL group win is worth around £2.7m - we’ve not had fans in the stadium for most of the season and when fans were allowed back in, it’s been a tiny fraction of the normal numbers. We’ll never know for sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Klopp was told to still try to win. Which is why we still played starters and important squad players for that long. But I think the people in charge want to make up as much money as possible compared to what’s been lost in terms of gate receipts.

Just a guess though. Rumour is he’s out for 2 months at least, which is extra shit.

Kostas is out too, so hopefully nothing happens to Andy Robertson and Milner is back soon.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

No, he could have been rested. But seeing as he'd been stuck in Egypt for over 2 weeks recently, not playing football or even training, Klopp and the medical team might have thought he could do with another game to regain sharpness with games such as Spurs coming up? Alternatively Klopp hasn't got a clue what he's doing and just throws players into games for shits and giggles.

Who knows? 

Fuck me, Jota picks up a slight knock and all this xD

Cool we'll just not debate anything about football then on a football forum.

16 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Each CL group win is worth around £2.7m - we’ve not had fans in the stadium for most of the season and when fans were allowed back in, it’s been a tiny fraction of the normal numbers. We’ll never know for sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Klopp was told to still try to win. Which is why we still played starters and important squad players for that long. But I think the people in charge want to make up as much money as possible compared to what’s been lost in terms of gate receipts.

Just a guess though. Rumour is he’s out for 2 months at least, which is extra shit.

Kostas is out too, so hopefully nothing happens to Andy Robertson and Milner is back soon.

Its getting fucking ridiculous now all these injuries. 

6 hours ago, Storts said:

I mean if Salah, Mane, Wijnaldum, Robertson and Fabinho could get knocks tomorrow that would be great.

Hope Firmino comes through unscathed though 

Sure Firmino has scored the the winner against Spurs last two seasons. Both away but he scored the opener at Anfield in 18/19 too. Hardly a player you should keep digging at if he keeps scoring important goals against your side

2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Sure Firmino has scored the the winner against Spurs last two seasons. Both away but he scored the opener at Anfield in 18/19 too. Hardly a player you should keep digging at if he keeps scoring important goals against your side

And the fact he is essential to our team and how it performs.

13 hours ago, Storts said:

I mean if Salah, Mane, Wijnaldum, Robertson and Fabinho could get knocks tomorrow that would be great.

Hope Firmino comes through unscathed though 

We can’t do the same thing for you because our post would look something like...

I hope Jose Mourinho falls down the stairs.

But I also think it’s fucked up to wish injury on people, so I only wish people get injured when I really hate them or if they vote Tory.

2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

He was out for 10-14 days when he got injured and he's missed the last three games so about right

Yeah he was expected to miss between 2-4 matches I think I saw when his injury was first announced. Fits the timeline

• The title was changed to Fulham 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 13th December, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived