• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 13th December, 2020

football forum

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I think it was a penalty but it wasn't clear and obvious so if that's still a thing I can see why it wasn't given. The VAR obviously thought it was a penalty though as they bothered to check nothing else happened in the build up.

Been impressed by Fulham so far.

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Thought that was going to be given. Well done to the ref for not overturning his original call. Looked like a pen from one angle and like he got the ball on the other. 

On the view from behind, you obviously can’t tell. That side angle though was a clear penalty. He clearly kicks the players leg into the ball.

• Subscriber

I have just about had a belly full of Carragher and Neville commentating on their own clubs. They're both decent pundits, but with Carragher you always get the impression he's commentating on Liverpool more than the match itself. Neville does a better job of hiding it but there's a similar thing going on there. They're both too close to concentrate on commentating properly, both get wound up when things don't go well for their old side.

Fulham lead, well deserved. Think they'll check the push from the Fulham player in the build up though.

1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

On the non-called penalty, I think the referee considered that the Fulham slipped and this is what caused his fall, not Fabinho´s contact. Has to be it, right?

Nah, we just got lucky. 

• The title was changed to Fulham 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 13th December, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived