• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 13th December, 2020

football forum

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Rick said:

Very sensationalist. Spurs just looked dogshit against Palace. I’d say it’s very even going into it, I’ll be gutted if they score first mind cause they’ll turn into Burnley 1.5 and we don’t have the players currently to open teams up. 

More about Spurs than you. We keep hearing the plucky underdog card about Spurs, despite splashing out over the summer. You’ve played with half a team for 10 games now, spurs have no injuries. They should be winning that game despite what the London media tell us all.

13 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

More about Spurs than you. We keep hearing the plucky underdog card about Spurs, despite splashing out over the summer. You’ve played with half a team for 10 games now, spurs have no injuries. They should be winning that game despite what the London media tell us all.

Fair

What a laugh this thread is xD

Fair play to Parker and Fulham, thought they deserved a point purely for how they approached the game. I think they were written off by quite a few as certainties for relegation but I wouldn't back against them staying up now.

5 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Tbh I think anyone that can’t beat us without Virgil & Gomez is dogshit :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived