Last Meeting
24/06/2020 - Liverpool 4-0 Crystal Palace

Last Fixture
23/11/2019 - Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Any win will do. Then we can sit back and watch the teams closest to us take points off each other for the rest of the weekend.

Aye, I don’t care if the winning goal comes off Gary Cahill’s arse into his own net as long as we get the 3 points. 

33 minutes ago, Stan said:

Think it just needs to be taken as 'Thiago is not fit until spoken otherwise' xD 

Always the same kind of update.

There's actual photos of him training (albeit on his own) yesterday so I suppose thats somethingxD

Klopp has been saying this since 2 weeks after the Everton game. He was at Anfield Wednesday night and a wheelchair was nowhere to be seen... so at least we know he can walk.

Seriously though, its very strange how vague everything always is regarding Thiago. 

3 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Seriously though, its very strange how vague everything always is regarding Thiago. 

It’s actually really irritates me how in the dark they have kept us. It can hardly be an issue that hasn’t had a timescale put on it, so I don’t understand why things haven’t been clearer with it.

Interesting that Ayew gets the nod.

Seeing as Palace like to whip the balls in for Benteke, I did wonder if Batshuayi may get brought in just for that reason.

Not sure they can quite do the same with Ayew so will be interesting to see how they adapt their game for him.

26 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Interesting that Ayew gets the nod.

Seeing as Palace like to whip the balls in for Benteke, I did wonder if Batshuayi may get brought in just for that reason.

Not sure they can quite do the same with Ayew so will be interesting to see how they adapt their game for him.

I imagine it was eight behind the ball and counter, thankfully that early goal means they'll need a plan b.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived