talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Crystal Palace 0-7 Liverpool - Saturday 19th December, 2020

football forum

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scoreline feels harsh on the overall balance of play. I don't think we've done much other than score 3 great goals xD

Clyne should've been sent off there as Minamino would've obviously had a shot if he'd not been brought down. Presumably would've been overturned by VAR though because he was offside. Justice would've been done if Moss had been brave enough to give the correct decision

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think Minamino’s offside there so that probably shouldn’t be a free kick.

Pretty much went as we’d have hoped in that half

Yeah I really don't understand that considering everything we were told after the Everton game

• Subscriber

Just got back from shopping and our son is in his room watching the game on his mobile, I just reminded him it's on BT Sports on the box in the lounge, all he said was "Bastard, I forgot..." gathered his beer up and shot into the lounge...xD  :hh:

1 minute ago, N U F C said:

Palace have been poor here.

Thought they'd get beat but I expected a bit more going forward. Could end up 6 or 7 this.

They had a good reaction to our first and weren’t playing that poorly even at 2-0, weirdly.

That 3rd goal before the half though seems to have sucked all the enthusiasm out of their play going forward though.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They had a good reaction to our first and weren’t playing that poorly even at 2-0, weirdly.

That 3rd goal before the half though seems to have sucked all the enthusiasm out of their play going forward though.

Yeah I just thought they'd have given you a better game mate, they've had some good results lately as well and your last couple of away games have been poor.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived