The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 0-2 Leicester City - Sunday 20th December, 2020

football forums

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

image.png

It's probably the angle and perspective but that's one hell of a lean from Maddison to be offside given where Aurier is standing. On the verge of Smooth Criminal by MJ. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

image.png

It's probably the angle and perspective but that's one hell of a lean from Maddison to be offside given where Aurier is standing. On the verge of Smooth Criminal by MJ. 

I’ll never agree with those calls, seems mental to call that offside.

• Subscriber

Great work Leicester. I'm just gonna start writing us off every game I think. I've been wrong in not far off every prediction of ours this season to an almost scary amount.

Ndidi being back is such a gamechanger. Mendy's done a job but Ndidi is on another planet.

This is why I don’t want Mourinho, this is why I’ve tried not to get carried away unlike 3/4 our fanbase, who have bought into José and these awful methods. He doesn’t have it anymore against Leicester, Palace etc - just nowhere near good enough, the set up was all wrong from the start, and we were second best all day long, no complaints at all. You’ll have people defending him because it was a pen and own goal that beat us, Auriers fault etc but this all starts at the top for me and it’s on him 

• Administrator

Lovely performance. Very composed in most areas of the pitch. Not often we keep Son and Kane quiet but did so well. 

Wilf gives us so much calm and assurance in front of the defence. Thought Castagne and Justin were other standouts. 

Archived