talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 2-1 Aston Villa - Friday 1st January, 2021

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.00

Live on Sky Sports

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png      VS      1200px-Aston_Villa_FC_crest_(2016).svg.p

Recent Form
Man Utd - WDWWW
Aston Villa - DWWDW

Last 3 Meetings
09/07/2020 - Aston Villa 0-3 Man Utd
01/12/2019 - Man Utd 2-2 Aston Villa
16/04/2016 - Man Utd 1-0 Aston Villa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Man Utd 1-0 Aston Villa - Friday 1st January, 2021
36 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Grealish is an utter cunt. I’d be fucking devestated if we even attempted to sign him.

I think it’s clever how he attracts the fouls. Annoying, but clever. Hazard did the same. 

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I think it’s clever how he attracts the fouls. Annoying, but clever. Hazard did the same. 

It’s not that, it’s his whole attitude. Goes down far too easily, yet boots players and screams at them. Also told the linesman to fuck off almost to his face in the first few minutes for having the audacity to give a foul against him. Grade A Twat. 

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s not that, it’s his whole attitude. Goes down far too easily, yet boots players and screams at them. Also told the linesman to fuck off almost to his face in the first few minutes for having the audacity to give a foul against him. Grade A Twat. 

Sounds like Rooney.

I think Grealish is a good player though and he'll be ready for a big move after this season

6 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Sounds like Salah and Mane.

I think Grealish is a good player though and he'll be ready for a big move after this season

6 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

👍

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Literally just did it again xD 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Ooh, great save from De Gea. Grealish chips a cross in for Watkins and his header is saved acrobatically well.

I think he should do a bit better with that header. Heads it straight back at him at a good height. Head it down and it makes it more difficult for the keeper. 

• Administrator

Quick free-kick is given to Grealish whose cross makes it all the way to the far post. Traore controls it and slots it past De Gea.  1-1!

Just now, LFCMike said:

I think he should do a bit better with that header. Heads it straight back at him at a good height. Head it down and it makes it more difficult for the keeper. 

I think cos he's running back he's got a decent amount of power back across goal, especially given De Gea is running back across goal towards him too. De Gea's reacted well and I think Watkins did the right thing.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Aston Villa - Friday 1st January, 2021
Just now, Stan said:

Quick free-kick is given to Grealish whose cross makes it all the way to the far post. Traore controls it and slots it past De Gea.  1-1!

I think cos he's running back he's got a decent amount of power back across goal, especially given De Gea is running back across goal towards him too. De Gea's reacted well and I think Watkins did the right thing.

Might be being a bit harsh on Watkins. It's a save De Gea should make though

• The title was changed to Man Utd 2-1 Aston Villa - Friday 1st January, 2021
11 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

You'd be so annoyed as a Villa fan giving that away after making a good start to the second half and equalising

Are we thinking that was a penalty then?I got to be honest, from what I saw, it looked like Pogba tripped himself up.

Just saying, in my totally, neutral, unbiased opinion mind.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Are we thinking that was a penalty then?I got to be honest, from what I saw, it looked like Pogba tripped himself up.

Just saying, in my totally, neutral, unbiased opinion mind.

It's a coming together. There is contact between him and the defender, but it wasn't initiated by anyone, just the kind of thing that happens when two people run next to each other. Unfortunately that's a penalty every time these days

• The topic was unpinned

Archived