Kick-off 20.00

Live on BT Sport

e6df9075f2a3dca8eda72d87d90cf4f6.jpg      VS     1200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Recent Form
Tottenham - LLWWD
Chelsea - WDWLW

Last 3 Meetings
29/11/2020 - Chelsea 0-0 Tottenham
29/09/2020 - Tottenham p1-1 Chelsea (EFL Cup)
22/02/2020 - Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

This promises to be very entertaining. I don't think Spurs have a chance here but then again I didn't think Sheffield would have won the way they did.

I don’t think Spurs and entertaining should go in the same sentence 

• The title was changed to Tottenham 0-1 Chelsea - Thursday 4th February, 2021
16 minutes ago, Stan said:

This is so, so bad from Spurs. 

Absolutely nothing without Kane.

Yes but it’s not really to do with Kane.

Pure and simple this is on the manager - he has one system, low block, we have no movement, no attacking system, they have no plan to work the ball through the midfield, he relies on magic from our forwards or else it’s this. It’s pathetic and he has to go as soon as possible. But he won’t. He will get the season at least. Levy is as pathetic as José. 

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Yes but it’s not really to do with Kane.

Pure and simple this is on the manager - he has one system, low block, we have no movement, no attacking system, they have no plan to work the ball through the midfield, he relies on magic from our forwards or else it’s this. It’s pathetic and he has to go as soon as possible. But he won’t. He will get the season at least. Levy is as pathetic as José. 

Appears very easy for him to stick his head in the sand whilst the stadiums remain empty. Not enough heat being generated on Mourinho.

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Appears very easy for him to stick his head in the sand whilst the stadiums remain empty. Not enough heat being generated on Mourinho.

He’s courted Mourinho for nearly two decades. He’s desperate for it to work. Not a chance he sacks him even though we are going absolutely nowhere under him. As I’ve said before, we may fluke a cup, doesn’t make up for all this. It’s not enjoyable to watch us anymore. It’s a painful, miserable experience, even when you win. 

Archived