• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-4 Manchester City - Sunday 7th February 2021

football forum

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/02/2021 at 12:48, DeadLinesman said:

Who’s trolling? Oh yeah, nobody. Well, maybe @Happy Blue.

anyone that says they dont understand the difference between one club spending £500 mil after selling its best players to spend £500mil and another club spending £500mil without selling its best players are trolling. or they are idiots. no one ive seen on here strikes me as a idiot so that just leaves trolling. :)

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

anyone that says they dont understand the difference between one club spending £500 mil after selling its best players to spend £500mil and another club spending £500mil without selling its best players are trolling. or they are idiots. no one ive seen on here strikes me as a idiot so that just leaves trolling. :)

I agree, City got  360million for selling our players over the last 5 years and lost Sane :61_sob: that's why our net spend is so low

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

8 years ago yes, we are self funded now though with Premier & Champions League money, players sales and other sources of legit income as proven in court

yeah and jeffrey epstein committed suicide:D

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Why does a club bankrolled by a yank conglomerate that owns teams across multiple sports and leagues think it's somehow morally superior to one bankrolled by Arabs?

Get the artful dodger in here I think these scouse cunts are being racist! 

mate if only we were bankrolled by the yanks. we might have kept players like sterling suarez and coutinho. 

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Why does a club bankrolled by a yank conglomerate that owns teams across multiple sports and leagues think it's somehow morally superior to one bankrolled by Arabs?

Get the artful dodger in here I think these scouse cunts are being racist! 

Bankrolled by FSG?:rofl:

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

My clubs transfer record is 13 million pounds. You'll shut your fuckin ingrate gobs if you wanna complain about being financially poor, because I'm not listening. 

but you are thats why you are replying xD

21 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

My clubs transfer record is 13 million pounds. You'll shut your fuckin ingrate gobs if you wanna complain about being financially poor, because I'm not listening. 

Liverpool aren't poor. Bankrolled by FSG though? Certainly not

15 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

And again, it wasn’t even the original argument. But hey ho. We can but try. Not every single poster that doesn’t agree with you is a troll or wum. 

38 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Not every single poster that doesn’t agree with you is a troll or wum. 

Any poster who can't grasp that one club having 500M worth of players and then buying 500M more is twice as well off as another club who has to sell 500M worth of players before he can spend 500M is either a WUM or a troll, or someone who cannot grasp the basics of kindergarten math.

29 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

The number of pages must be a record for a single match thread in the PL forum?xD

It's ridiculous. Just when it dies down another WUM kicks off. Hey ho indeed.:whistling:

• Subscriber

I heard a rumour that if you can get a match thread up to 100 pages long then your team gets given an extra 20 points in the league, plus another 5 for every new thread you can cause the topic to spill into. I thought it was bullshit at first but seeing the way we're still going at it in this thread, it's the only viable explanation left for why this net spend discussion matter so much.

:ph34r:

13 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I heard a rumour that if you can get a match thread up to 100 pages long then your team gets given an extra 20 points in the league, plus another 5 for every new thread you can cause the topic to spill into. I thought it was bullshit at first but seeing the way we're still going at it in this thread, it's the only viable explanation left for why this net spend discussion matter so much.

:ph34r:

WuMtRoLllllll

• The topic was locked

Archived