Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Famous fans that support your club?


football forum
 Share

Recommended Posts

football forum

Might turn into an interesting read, I'll kick start with Everton; 

  • Tony Bellew (Boxing)
  • Matt Dawson (Rugby)
  • Mike Lewis (Musician)
  • Austin Healey (Rugby)
  • Dame Judi Dench (Actress)
  • Nicola Roberts (Musician)
  • Jennifer Ellison (Model)
  • Amanda Holden (Actress)
  • John Parrott (Snooker)
  • Donny Tourette (Musician)
  • Leonard Rossiter (Actor)
  • Sylvester Stallone (Actor)
  • Claire Sweeney (Actress)
  • Sir Paul McCartney (Musician)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sir Richard Attenbrough (he actually worked for the club in the 60s)

Gordon Ramsey

Damon Albarn

Matthew Bellamy

Ellie Goulding

Ed Westwick

 

Poncey list but it's a poncey club. :ph34r:

Edited by Spike
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gary Lineker 
Everyone from Kasabian
the guy who plays Roy Cropper in Coronation St
Engelbert Humperdinck
Sam Bailey
Manish Bhasin
Sir David Attenborough
Gary Newbon
Willie Thorne
Arlo White
 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Spike said:

I really doubt they've ever watched a match. 

I'm not positive about Perry, but Lima said that she loved Adriano, and watched him while he was at Inter, which is why. So maybe she has. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Eco said:

I'm not positive about Perry, but Lima said that she loved Adriano, and watched him while he was at Inter, which is why. So maybe she has. 

That is one player, not a club! I don't believe it when 'foreign stars' say they are fans of a club, it's just PR most of the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

That is one player, not a club! I don't believe it when 'foreign stars' say they are fans of a club, it's just PR most of the time.

But surely you can understand someone liking a club and it starting off because of a player. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I could understand that. Doesn't he live in Germany?

Not sure, I know he was looking for real estate in Germany at the time we won the double and actually bought a castle at some point later. So there were some articles that he started following Werder at that time, it does sound like an urban legend for me though haha.

Bruce Willis I could imagine, he's half German and grew up in Germany anyway, apparently he follows Kaiserslautern and Werder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found this list through Google (I cheated because it's not something I've looked into)...  The only one I knew from childhood was David Soul from the 70s American cop series Starsky & Hutch and the only reason I always remember that one is because I found it weird as a kid.

Some on the list I find ridiculous and I question whether they're real Arsenal fans. xD

  • Mo Farah (Athlete)
  • Queen Elizabeth II
  • Osama Bin Laden (Asked to be assassinated after seeing Wenger wouldn't leave)
  • Prince Harry
  • Roger Waters (Pink Floyd)
  • Mick Jagger (Rolling Stones)
  • Dido (Singer)
  • Spike Lee (Not our Spike, but the American film director)
  • Jay Z (Singer, I think)
  • Piers Morgan (I have no idea what he's good at)
  • David Soul (American actor "Starsky & Hutch")
  • Jeremy Corbyn (English politician)
  • Fidel Castro (Cuban dictator)
  • John Lydon (Sex Pistols)
  • Roger Taylor (Queen, drummer)
  • Lisa L'Anson (Radio 1 DJ)
  • Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet)
  • Gary Kemp (Spandau Ballet)
  • Martin Kemp (Spandau Ballet)
  • John Keeble (Spandau Ballet) Something going on here...
  • Andrew Ridgeley (The other member of WHAM)
  • Ray Davies (The Kinks)
  • Dave Davies (The Kinks)
  • Angus Young (AC/DC)
  • Neil Finn (Crowded House)
  • Joan Collins (Actress)
  • Colin Firth (Actor)
  • Barbara Windsor (Actress)
  • Koo Stark (60s and 70s super model)
  • Ronnie O'Sullivan (Snooker player)
  • Henry Cooper (English boxer)
  • Ferenc Puskas (Hungarian footballer, amazing but true)
  • Harry Redknapp (Yep...  Not West Ham but Arsenal)
  • Michael Watson (Boxer)
  • Rod Laver (Tennis player)
  • Greg Rusedski (Tennis player)
  • Kelly Holmes (Athlete)
  • Johnny Herbert (F1 Driver)
  • Michael Portillo (English politician)
  • Edward Heath (English politician)

 

I'm bored now, but the list I was looking at was too long...

Edited by SirBalon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I found this list through Google (I cheated because it's not something I've looked into)...  The only one I knew from childhood was David Soul from the 70s American cop series Starsky & Hutch and the only reason I always remember that one is because I found it weird as a kid.

Some on the list I find ridiculous and I question whether they're real Arsenal fans. xD

  • Mo Farah (Athlete)
  • Queen Elizabeth II
  • Osama Bin Laden (Asked to be assassinated after seeing Wenger wouldn't leave)
  • Prince Harry
  • Roger Waters (Pink Floyd)
  • Mick Jagger (Rolling Stones)
  • Dido (Singer)
  • Spike Lee (Not our Spike, but the American film director)
  • Jay Z (Singer, I think)
  • Piers Morgan (I have no idea what he's good at)
  • David Soul (American actor "Starsky & Hutch")
  • Jeremy Corbyn (English politician)
  • Fidel Castro (Cuban dictator)
  • John Lydon (Sex Pistols)
  • Roger Taylor (Queen, drummer)
  • Lisa L'Anson (Radio 1 DJ)
  • Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet)
  • Gary Kemp (Spandau Ballet)
  • Martin Kemp (Spandau Ballet)
  • John Keeble (Spandau Ballet) Something going on here...
  • Andrew Ridgeley (The other member of WHAM)
  • Ray Davies (The Kinks)
  • Dave Davies (The Kinks)
  • Angus Young (AC/DC)
  • Neil Finn (Crowded House)
  • Joan Collins (Actress)
  • Colin Firth (Actor)
  • Barbara Windsor (Actress)
  • Koo Stark (60s and 70s super model)
  • Ronnie O'Sullivan (Snooker player)
  • Henry Cooper (English boxer)
  • Ferenc Puskas (Hungarian footballer, amazing but true)
  • Harry Redknapp (Yep...  Not West Ham but Arsenal)
  • Michael Watson (Boxer)
  • Rod Laver (Tennis player)
  • Greg Rusedski (Tennis player)
  • Kelly Holmes (Athlete)
  • Johnny Herbert (F1 Driver)
  • Michael Portillo (English politician)
  • Edward Heath (English politician)

 

I'm bored now, but the list I was looking at was too long...

Well we have jesus then so there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...