talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Homeless Willies Dick Finds a Home (in his new flat mate)

football forum

15 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

That brings back deeply repressed memories 

oi mate nothing wrong with vegemite sanga and an apple for lunch, many days that was what I got. best days were when mum stuck in a mango or a kiwi fruit instead of the apple, or a little tub of watermelon. I was a little fat cunt from around 10-12 I was conscientious of it and I started eating only an apple for lunch and stop drinking soft drink and the kilos melted off

3 hours ago, Spike said:

oi mate nothing wrong with vegemite sanga and an apple for lunch, many days that was what I got. best days were when mum stuck in a mango or a kiwi fruit instead of the apple, or a little tub of watermelon. I was a little fat cunt from around 10-12 I was conscientious of it and I started eating only an apple for lunch and stop drinking soft drink and the kilos melted off

Kids meals are insane these days. Everything cut up nicely. Like 5 separated portions of fancy shite and hardly a vegemite sandwich in sight. That’s it. Next term we are learning about vegemite. And if the kids don’t like it then they simply will be assessed accordingly. 

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

Kids meals are insane these days. Everything cut up nicely. Like 5 separated portions of fancy shite and hardly a vegemite sandwich in sight. That’s it. Next term we are learning about vegemite. And if the kids don’t like it then they simply will be assessed accordingly. 

hmmm, I was thinking a while ago that there is a larger generation gap between me (27) and kids/teenagers now then people that were my age currently when I was a kid/teenager. The proliferation of technology just exploded the differences.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, McAzeem said:

What are you exactly ? some kind of German who looks like Brits lives in Australia but supports South Africa over them in sports ?

DDW family tree. 

Mum. Born in York. Horrible bitch
Dad. Born in Osnabruck. MIA pre birth of the devil himself. Apparently a horrible cunt (mum is an unreliable narrator though, she can literally lie to your face about things you were there for) 
Step Father. Born in Wollongong. First generation Australian, born to Hungarian father, English mother. Horrible cunt
Me. Born in Wollongong. 
Hated Step father, so hated Australian sports teams. 
South African=Dutch=German.= Go South Africa. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

So met up with a nice girl today, she was advertising on my uni page looking for potential housemates, she's pretty keen on me as a house buddy and we're applying for places looking to pick up more roomies later. So far so good! 

She wants the D. 

• Haha 1