talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Discussion

football forum

Just now, OrangeKhrush said:

Looks like De Bruyne may be on his way to Seattle. I see him going one more season then he will be off

Hope he doesn't become sleepless,

Leaves the forum after a poor joke.

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

It's a trap, don't chuck your money away mate. if they thought they was going to win they wouldn't still be trying to do a deal with us outside of court

I'm not putting my money on anything mate. Your time is coming though. Everyone already knows what you've won means nothing but it'll mean even less once you're found guilty and in the conference 

27 minutes ago, Devil said:

Rumours Pep leaves at the end or this season.

Nothing to do with the charges finally being punished. Obviously!

I thought he was standing by them no matter what happens? 

29 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I thought he was standing by them no matter what happens? 

I heard the list of charges read out by Richard Keys last week, if they get off with 50% of them they've done well.

How they decide to deal with them is the biggest question. They've took points off clubs for 1 charge, they will have to surely kick them out of the league or relegate them down the leagues.

Personally for me the bigger ban would be on the ownership, if they've been found to cheat to insane levels. Ban them from operating a Premier league club. They'd be bought by a Billionaire anyway.

I'd rather that than ban them or take titles away.

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Rumours Pep leaves at the end or this season.

Nothing to do with the charges finally being punished. Obviously!

He's got a 5 year contract extension on the table, don't count them chickens just yet :4_joy:

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

He's got a 5 year contract extension on the table, don't count them chickens just yet :4_joy:

Why do you keep replying to me, you told me you didn't want to know earlier?

Even my dog knows Pep is packing up and heading for Manchested Airport next summer. Why would he stick around with a team potentially stripped of titles and relegated.

1 minute ago, Devil said:

Why do you keep replying to me, you told me you didn't want to know earlier?

Even my dog knows Pep is packing up and heading for Manchested Airport next summer. Why would he stick around with a team potentially stripped of titles and relegated.

I'm not busy now and thought you might have finished your call with the Samaritans. they can't strip titles and nothing is going to happen to us anyway apart from a fine, no way they can prove any of the serious stuff they are claiming, what they are saying is mass fraud with over 100 CEO's and high ranking staff with multiple company's, if they say we have committed fraud then these company's have also committed fraud, they can only prove this in a real court not where we will answer these allegations, sorry mate, we are here to stay, they can't touch us B|

4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

The news of Peps contract extension seems to be hitting the news now

A new contract for Pep Guardiola! Man City line up new long-term offer to keep serial title winner 

https://www.goal.com/en-us/lists/contract-pep-guardiola-man-city-long-term-offer-title-winnerleaving-premier-league-champions/blt4f9f7dad2cb504a7

Is this your insider?

Goal.com 🤣

2 hours ago, Devil said:

Is this your insider?

Goal.com 🤣

I see you are not the sharpest knife in the draw :4_joy: i mentioned this 5 days BEFORE Goal 9_9 ..where they have got it from is anyone's guess, maybe on here :ph34r:

22 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I see you are not the sharpest knife in the draw :4_joy: i mentioned this 5 days BEFORE Goal 9_9 ..where they have got it from is anyone's guess, maybe on here :ph34r:

Did I see you mention it five days before?

Coming from you that's a comical insult. 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Devil said:

Did I see you mention it five days before?

Are you a sandwich short of a picnic? :35_thinking: yes you did, you even replied to the post :4_joy: it's 6 post before this one lol 

Edited by Happy Blue
  • Haha 1

On 01/06/2024 at 02:11, Happy Blue said:

Are you a sandwich short of a picnic? :35_thinking: yes you did, you even replied to the post :4_joy: it's 6 post before this one lol 

So I did, you've got me on that one. 

Mistakes can be made in petty exchanges, not as if any of the banter we've been exchanging hasn't been nothing but a bit of a tongue in cheek joke. 

I will keep my eye out for any future info off you though, clearly in the know with anything football related. 

I think City have a lot of work to do in the off season.  They have not really replaced Mahrez or Gundogan and it was telling on the performances.   Foden has stepped up to be the De Bruyne successor but on the flanks City are missing world bearers and kovecic is unspectacular.  

Graelish and Phillip's can go down as flops.  There will be some turnover on top but I think city are in a difficult situation 

If City had to take one of the following form of punishments. Which would you hope for?

Treble taken away,

2 titles taken away.

No trophies lost but relegated.

7 hours ago, MUFC said:

If City had to take one of the following form of punishments. Which would you hope for?

Treble taken away,

2 titles taken away.

Send them down to the bottom of the football pyramid

7 hours ago, MUFC said:

Treble taken away,

2 titles taken away.

3 If it's relegated to the Conference, similar to want happened to Rangers.