• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jack Grealish - Winger Completes Move to Man City

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Happy Blue said:

Sorry, charity has to end somewhere :4_joy:

You want a man that's done it at the highest level and won a CL though.

What he lacks in skill he makes up for in having the mental fortitude of... something that's got a lot of mental fortitude.

18 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Yes but we are complying with FFP. Not that FFP rules aren’t BS however 

Also, I'm not sure why more clubs don't take Man City's brazen approach to violating FFP. They've already shown a pretty good workaround and I'm not sure UEFA's done anything to stop another club from withholding requested evidence until after UEFA rules have deemed the statute of limitations has expired.

It was a brazen plan... but it worked and there's nothing really UEFA can do about it. And until rules and regulations change... I'm surprised more clubs aren't exploiting the rules in the same way.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

City have saved football, covid has hit clubs hard and we are here helping the smaller clubs out, Spurs are nearly bankrupt with the stadium fee, just say thank you City for saving our clubs and making football great again then we can all move on ..form a que now :4_joy:

1b798430f722c9ea0a68d391bd03fbc9.gif

This is just not true 

7 hours ago, Spike said:

Another thread with Rando writing angry essays that people don’t read but quote anyway, leading to writing more angry essays that are misquoted. Love this place.

That's completely unfair. I read all of his detailed posts. Apart from the ones related to politics, education, television, Mafia Wars and football.

9 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Jack Grealish bringing @Fairy In Boots out from the rock he's been hiding under ever since Dean Smith started doing well was not something I expected to see this evening.

No I had a break in general from forums been very busy in lockdown had another kid, lost my business, started again DIY got married more to life than the game pal. I happened to be having a beer as it went down and thought I wonder what people are saying. 

On Smith he’s done ok I’d replace him though if the right candidate became available 

41 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

No I had a break in general from forums been very busy in lockdown had another kid, lost my business, started again DIY got married more to life than the game pal. I happened to be having a beer as it went down and thought I wonder what people are saying. 

On Smith he’s done ok I’d replace him though if the right candidate became available 

Sorry to hear about your business mate. 

You won't be out of place here with a newborn. Feels like 50% of thr forum have had or are having lockdown babies.

12 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

City have saved football, covid has hit clubs hard and we are here helping the smaller clubs out, Spurs are nearly bankrupt with the stadium fee, just say thank you City for saving our clubs and making football great again then we can all move on ..form a que now :4_joy:

1b798430f722c9ea0a68d391bd03fbc9.gif

Journalists don’t call you on it because you go after them via lawyers you carry on like prime Lance Armstrong one day it will explode in your face. When it does I’ll quote this to you 😉

8 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

You won't be out of place here with a newborn. Feels like 50% of thr forum have had or are having lockdown babies.

Nah it’s fine didn’t cost me more than £4K in the end and overall I’d taken more than it cost. Learned huge lessons off of it though you have to try and fail a few times to make it. 

this is my third child the forum is getting older, watch the shift in opinions once they have a family to provide for

13 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

No problem mate, if we ever have a business thread I’ll share some knowledge 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived