talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

If You Won €100m on EuroMillions

football forum

Simple really, Friday night you've bought the ticket and your numbers come in!!

You are the only winner of the jackpot and it's at a whopping 100 million pounds. 

What would you do?

What luxuries would afford yourself?

Would you share the money with your family?

• The title was changed to If You Won €100m on EuroMillions
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Definitely share some with family. They've helped me a lot and I'd basically help them clear any debts/mortgage etc and set my parents up for their retirements.

For myself, upgrade everything on the honeymoon we've got booked at the moment. Set myself and wife-to-be and any future children up for the rest of our lives. Try and invest loads, but wisely. Get a few houses/properties bought.

I would say go on holidays all over the place but COVID puts a stop to that, so just go where I can for now safely. 

As much as it'd be tempting to, I wouldn't spend it all at once, not really in my nature to do so anyway. I'd spend a lot but make sure there's always enough to be safe and not worry about. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’d wank myself into a coma.

Not that, 9_9 my fingers are too fat and fragile at my age and would more than likely do myself an injury. xD

Get legless first and when I land back on planet earth make sure the family get a load of dosh and give a lot to charity, mainly cancer research, then I would buy a bungalow and build an extension with a powerful telescope and dedicate the rest of my life looking at the stars. :x

• Subscriber

Would only buy stuff I need, and that isn't much. Also buy some property in Asia and Europe. Make some investments. The usual generic shite. 

However, considering that it's more money than I and people close to me would need in our lifetimes, and also because I would like to use the money for something worthwhile, I'd create a huge "scouting" network to identify the brightest, most gifted and talented kids around the globe, and support them and their families in order for them to get the highest quality education that's most suitable for them and their potential. So a huge scholarship scheme of sorts, if you wish. 

Then some 20 years later, I would summon my team of now super scientists, engineers, programmers, doctors, artists, inventors, etc. and take over the world :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, nudge said:

Would only buy stuff I need, and that isn't much. Also buy some property in Asia and Europe. Make some investments. The usual generic shite. 

However, considering that it's more money than I and people close to me would need in our lifetimes, and also because I would like to use the money for something worthwhile, I'd create a huge "scouting" network to identify the brightest, most gifted and talented kids around the globe, and support them and their families in order for them to get the highest quality education that's most suitable for them and their potential. So a huge scholarship scheme of sorts, if you wish. 

Then some 20 years later, I would summon my team of now super scientists, engineers, programmers, doctors, artists, inventors, etc. and take over the world :ph34r:

That kind of sounds like some of the stuff the Anti Vaxers say Bill Gates has been up to!!

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Devil said:

That kind of sounds like some of the stuff the Anti Vaxers say Bill Gates has been up to!!

Bill Gates is an amateur compared to my plans of total world domination! 

xD

I'd invest in property in various areas of the world and divide my time between them, I'd basically live my whole life as summer time. I'd obviously spend a few weeks of the year in my beloved City but I could easily see me moving from Miami to Dubai to Bali to a Greek island. 

I'd basically live my life like one big fun holiday, you'd never spend it so why not enjoy the time you have on the planet. 

In terms of family I think I'd commit a few million to sort them out by clearing any of their debts and what not. 

I'd also have a live in chef who would cook me amazing food that's healthy for me. These footballers have amazing lives with chefs cooking them curries and all manner of foods you'd consider unhealthy but they have it cooked to suit their dietary needs. 

Wouldn't tell anyone except close relatives. Buy a neat apartment with a nice roof terrace perhaps. Make sure my parents never have to worry about money again. And then I'd travel a lot. Maybe attend F1 races in different countries. Perhaps start or support an honest charity organization. 

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Not that, 9_9 my fingers are too fat and fragile at my age and would more than likely do myself an injury. xD

Get legless first and when I land back on planet earth make sure the family get a load of dosh and give a lot to charity, mainly cancer research, then I would buy a bungalow and build an extension with a powerful telescope and dedicate the rest of my life looking at women in the shower. :x

😲

Buy a new house in another city, maybe Germany. 

Buy a store and become a local antique book dealer as well as continue my work in the cyber security field. 

Invest the rest. 

• Administrator

Buy whatever surgery is available to erase the memory of this.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’d wank myself into a coma.

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Cannot unsee.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Have you seen YOU on Netflix?…………

No - but I'm pretty sure it's about a stalker, no? 

I'm definitely not one of those types. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

This is @Eco trying to pretend he's not a stalker, Joe/Shaq-style

shaq-zoom-cd2ab31b-dcc2-4dd9-ac84-cc37a3

That made me laugh as there is a new commercials where he attempts to do 'undercover' boss. This is what he looks like. xD

image.thumb.png.8783ae573f3206e01ae777518e883509.png

Also, I'll add that I'd focus more time on my writing. Been doing a lot more since COVID and I thoroughly enjoy it. 

I wrote an erotica novel that would make your parents blush. 

I'd have to have the best home gym built, the works everything from a weights room, cardio machines, sauna, steam room, plunge pool and jacuzzi. 

Basically my own health spa built on site of my property. I'd start my day with breakfast by the pool and follow that up with a work out, sauna and steam and then I'd just relax before doing what I need to do that day. 

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

That made me laugh as there is a new commercials where he attempts to do 'undercover' boss. This is what he looks like. xD

image.thumb.png.8783ae573f3206e01ae777518e883509.png

How rich is Shaq???

You'd think he was above silly commercials like that. 

Just now, Devil said:

How rich is Shaq???

You'd think he was above silly commercials like that. 

I mean he is mega rich. He is a regular on NBA TV and does a lot of stuff like that. 

But he owns some Papa Johns and so I'm sure it's just his way of being funny. He is well known to being a silly goof so I'm sure it's just fun for him. 

Archived