talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

6 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Amazing footage. I feel harsh for the cat, don't get me wrong, but you don't see this everyday.

Lol, bad ass hawk. I once had one come to my balcony back when i was living in a 25th floor apartment, it was huge and amazed me.

• Subscriber

Just did a little bit of research, and his dad said he spends most of his free time watching documentaries, reading aviation magazines and researching different aircraft online. The kid seems to have great parents who support his thirst for knowledge, well done.

41 minutes ago, nudge said:

Or he's just a bright kid who learned to read early, has passion for planes and flying, and absorbs and memorises information quickly. 

Agreed, i for example started talking at the age of one.

Reading the commentaries on YT actually gave me an idea for a thread subject which i'm gonna do now. Missed social cues.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Agreed, i for example started talking at the age of one.

Reading the commentaries on YT actually gave me an idea for a thread subject which i'm gonna do now. Missed social cues.

I just find it annoying, back in the day they called bright children smart, now they call them autistic lol. Just like active kids were called active, now they are automatically ADHD. Not dismissing the fact that there are kids who are autistic or have ADHD by any means, but it has just gotten ridiculously out of hand.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nudge said:

I just find it annoying, back in the day they called bright children smart, now they call them autistic lol. Just like active kids were called active, now they are automatically ADHD. Not dismissing the fact that there are kids who are autistic or have ADHD by any means, but it has just gotten ridiculously out of hand.

Good thing I didn't say he was autistic B|

26 minutes ago, Stan said:

weekend starts in a couple of hours for me when I go to the Cotswolds with the family. Anyone ever been? Need a pub lunch on the Sunday afternoon so any recommendations welcome. 

Oi you prick I already answered this. Bourton on the water is a decent day out, even has an animal park/zoo there. Theres a tea room there that I can't remember thats on the tele,  I ate there and remember it being nice.

Interesting fact for you to whip out, the houses in the towns and villages around the Cotswolds and outside near Oxfordshire are all made from Cotswold stone, you'll know what I mean when you drive through as every fucker is made from them.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

ADHD is an interesting concept. Way too easily diagnosed. 

And we are all on the spectrum 🌞

16 hours ago, Berserker said:

Lol, bad ass hawk. I once had one come to my balcony back when i was living in a 25th floor apartment, it was huge and amazed me.

I remember when you was on about it mate. What kind of hawk was it again?

I always see Sparrowhawks, Buzzards and Kestrels when I go fishing since it's in the countryside. The hawks over here(Sparrowhawks and Goshawks) aren't as big as the hawk in that video(which is some kind of American species, I'm not sure exactly which), but are still quite large birds.

I want to see a wild Red Kite. Until about 5 years ago, it was only possible to see them in Wales(due to human ignorance in the past, where these animals were persecuted), although they have now been reintroduced in Cumbria so I wouldn't mind going up there and seeing if I can see them at some point.

Amazing creatures:-

3252.IMG_5F00_7581.jpg

If I was to ever own land in the countryside, then I would buy myself a few birds of prey. Probably a Kestrel first then make my way up to larger birds such as a Red kite or Goshawk. I've always been a massive fan of them. English wildlife is massively underrated, especially when it comes to birds.

15 hours ago, Danny said:

Cats don't just kill birds and rodents they hurt them and then play with them the sick fucks 😂

That's the issue, they aren't supposed to be part of the food chain, which makes them an ecological problem.

2 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I remember when you was on about it mate. What kind of hawk was it again?

I always see Sparrowhawks, Buzzards and Kestrels when I go fishing since it's in the countryside. The hawks over here(Sparrowhawks and Goshawks) aren't as big as the hawk in that video(which is some kind of American species, I'm not sure exactly which), but are still quite large birds.

I want to see a wild Red Kite. Until about 5 years ago, it was only possible to see them in Wales(due to human ignorance in the past, where these animals were persecuted), although they have now been reintroduced in Cumbria so I wouldn't mind going up there and seeing if I can see them at some point.

Amazing creatures:-

3252.IMG_5F00_7581.jpg

If I was to ever own land in the countryside, then I would buy myself a few birds of prey. Probably a Kestrel first then make my way up to larger birds such as a Red kite or Goshawk. I've always been a massive fan of them. English wildlife is massively underrated, especially when it comes to birds.

That's the issue, they aren't supposed to be part of the food chain, which makes them an ecological problem.

Hm, can't remember exactly how it was because it was like 4 years ago, but i think it looked kinda like this.

Cooper%2527s_Hawk_s36-35-008_l.jpg

I'm in Cusco at the moment. Got sent for work. No time for Machu Pichu though, I have to attend Sport Boys vs Cesar Vallejo tomorrow for the Segunda Division final.

Altitude sucks, I'll say that much. I got 1 hour of sleep in the last 28 and I payed the price for it.

13 hours ago, Blue said:

I'm in Cusco at the moment. Got sent for work. No time for Machu Pichu though, I have to attend Sport Boys vs Cesar Vallejo tomorrow for the Segunda Division final.

Altitude sucks, I'll say that much. I got 1 hour of sleep in the last 28 and I payed the price for it.

Wish I stayed here longer. I forgot how lovely it was. Much better than Lima, just a shame it's not worth living economically.