talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

The only reason I replied to Nudge is simply because she gave an explanation for her answer which I made clear was not an option...

Your original post didn't say anything about giving or not giving explanations though, I replied before you edited it xD 

Laughing my arse off at my eldest son tonight... He just told me that the school sent his son home with a musical instrument to learn.. 

He sent me a picture of him with it... It's this xD

A Baritone Horn... 

See the source image

Can't stop laughing... that's going to be fun for all concerned isn't it......... xD

• Haha 2

Went to a hockey game yesterday. Awful weather, constant rain and wind, a Chicago speciality, but it is indoor so that is okay. The seats were fantastic 6th row from the ice, skewed just about a quarter of the way towards one net. Sat in front of a group of yuppies, constantly talking, talking, talking, talking, about their lives and themselves. I feel like I know these people intimately and I should be going out to dinner with them. One kept talking about school in the richest suburb in Chicago and how people from New York 'only work for the big banks or wall street', it was maddening being sat next to these crazy, out of touch people that live in their little world so distant from anyone else's.

Also the away fans had some louder chants than the home fans and the people I was by were all limp wristed and never joined in the the chanting and calling. Now, I understand why you lot hate fairweather fans and executive suites so much.

• Upvote 1

As if Sean Bean doesn't get enough acting jobs that kill him off without people trying to do him in for real... 

The dude, the legend; Mr. Bean

Apparently him and model April Summers were smoking outside a bar in London when some bloke passing by made lewd comments to her so Bean chased him down the street, the bloke came back later and attacked him and slashed his arm with broken glass... 

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Haha 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

As if Sean Bean doesn't get enough acting jobs that kill him off without people trying to do him in for real... 

The dude, the legend; Mr. Bean

Apparently him and model April Summers were smoking outside a bar in London when some bloke passing by made lewd comments to her so Bean chased him down the street, the bloke came back later and attacked him and slashed his arm with broken glass... 

Love that last comment xD

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Has anyone else being following the Princess Mako story?? both sad and wonderful at the same time... 

Good luck to them... 

Good on them, hope they will have a happy life together. 

On the other hand, imagine their petty arguments in the future:

"Can you do the dishes today?"

"I did them yesterday...and the day before...and the day before that...In fact, I'm ALWAYS doing the dishes in this house."

"I gave up the royal family and sacrificed 1.3 million dollars  for you..."

"..."

xD 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Good on them, hope they will have a happy life together. 

On the other hand, imagine their petty arguments in the future:

"Can you do the dishes today?"

"I did them yesterday...and the day before...and the day before that...In fact, I'm ALWAYS doing the dishes in this house."

"I gave up the royal family and sacrificed 1.3 million dollars  for you..."

"..."

xD 

To which he replies... "Stop acting like a spoiled Princess" 

• Haha 1