talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

4 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Apparently this is a thing, I hadnt heard of it before but this is fantastic. 

That's amazing, people offer money, some people give food but this man is helping them feel human again by using his skilled career.

He might only do this one day a month but the change and lift this could give someone could potentially increase their confidence ten fold.

• Like 1

I read today that a female Japanese priest has been arrested for giving blowjobs telling them that she would 'suck the demons out of them' I can only assume it was jealous wife or girlfriend that dobbed her in... probably wondering why their partner was going to confession 7 days a week.. xD

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

I read today that a female Japanese priest has been arrested for giving blowjobs telling them that she would 'suck the demons out of them' I can only assume it was jealous wife or girlfriend that dobbed her in... probably wondering why their partner was going to confession 7 days a week.. xD

God works in mysterious ways. 

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Never seen a queue in a church before :ph34r:.

32 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

download.png

Yahooooo, 9 years left then I can find out what is above in the wild blue yonder, "Beam me up, Scotty" :drunk:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e3trwpswmyu0tjrh6x

Given that we have both been around before Jesus ours can be considered a good run mate... To be honest I am not sure I could tolerate another 24 years looking at the way things are going... xD

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Given that we have both been around before Jesus ours can be considered a good run mate... To be honest I am not sure I could tolerate another 24 years looking at the way things are going... xD

I have always said I would love to reach a 100 but knowing my luck I would more than likely reach 99, trip over my shoelace and break my fucking neck!!!O.o

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Well, you have 24 years to find a replacement movie night bestie... I would like to be part of the vetting process if I may.. need to be sure that similar tastes are adhered too and all that.. B|

Nah, you're irreplaceable. I'll probably stop watching movies altogether... Won't be able to deal with the memories xD

• Haha 2