talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 0-3 Man Utd - Saturday 30th October, 2021

football forums

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

dcx8hug-6bbdc9f9-c40f-44d3-a073-a5350a65      VS      220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
11/04/2021 - Tottenham 1-3 Man Utd
04/10/2020 - Man Utd 1-6 Tottenham
19/06/2020 - Tottenham 1-1 Man Utd

Recent Form
Tottenham - WLLWW
Man Utd - LWLDW

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really looking forward to this for all the wrong reasons. They both can't lose so it will be interesting to see who capitulates first.

Any victory isn't going to feel like one as it essentially provides a manager out of his depth more time to improve the squad.

If Tottenham win, Ole has to go on the back of this terrible defensive line up.

If Man United win, Nuno has to go for losing to a team with such a terrible defensive line up.

Think I may root for the 0 - 0 draw. 

• Subscriber

Spurs honking since they went behind. Two quality goals from Man Utd to be fair but they might have had a genuine struggle here if Spurs had anything in the final third.

The Nuno era for Spurs is a hiding to nothing in my opinion and I can't shake the feeling that Kane isn't 100% invested regardless of what he says.

27 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Spurs honking since they went behind. Two quality goals from Man Utd to be fair but they might have had a genuine struggle here if Spurs had anything in the final third.

The Nuno era for Spurs is a hiding to nothing in my opinion and I can't shake the feeling that Kane isn't 100% invested regardless of what he says.

Nuno’s Wolves would have this Spurs side all day long.

Its time Spurs focus on a manager who can get the best out of the attacking talent they have and also time they invest in another centre back.

Archived