• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your life when you joined this forum?

football forums

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MUFC said:

The usernames you all have now. These the same ones you've always had on these forums?

Mine used to be Tsubasa because I used to love that Captain Tsubasa football anime as a kid. But everyone assumed I was still a big anime nerd because of my name, when in reality, I never really watched much anime. 

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Can't remember what I was doing or when it was but used to be on the old forum before it got moved/closed for whatever reason and again can't remember why so was lost in the wilderness for a bit then out of the blue I had to respond to something in one of my old hardly used e-mail accounts and spotted an e-mail from young @Batard that he had sent giving me the link to the new site...

Now this is a true story ( take it or leave it ) but he also sent an attachment with it of him in a naked pose with nothing but his his Batman mask on.. He told me he would send me a different nude everyday until I signed up to the new site as some sort of threat and it must have been at least another 2 months before I finally joined back up... :ph34r:

Seriously though if it had not been for him I may not be here now... B| so for anyone looking to lay blame you know where to go now.. xD

You lucky twat.

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Mine used to be Tsubasa because I used to love that Captain Tsubasa football anime as a kid. But everyone assumed I was still a big anime nerd because of my name, when in reality, I never really watched much anime. 

It was hentai you were into, no?

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

As a golden oldie do you recognise any old timers on this list. 

Reveal hidden contents

download.png

Let's see, from the top of my head.

Roversgirl, Claue, Liam, ArgImAPirate (for some reason), Carney (again, can't remember why), CC, Korky (maybe), LoRzz (if it's the one I'm thinking of), some prick named Harvey and Rabbi Keane (again, no reason why) are the ones that stand out for me.

Archived