The better place to talk football.

New Season, New Kit

football forum

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
football forum
35 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Disappointed the Japanese badge isn't an HD screen playing a slideshow of pictures of the country

That's North Korea's mate.

23 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

15099928889506.jpg.328fd2b39fe6c8a7c6bef5f9f72ee01a.jpg

Spain's... ugly af

That isn’t Spain’s kit... That’s a joke that was done with the republican colours for Spain. Actually there’s been a scandal with Spain’s official kit for the World Cup which actually does have some purple in it which is part of the republican colours. What they fail to understand is that a Spain’s kit for the World Cup is a replica of Spain’s kit in 1990. 

SPAIN 2018

home & away

1509962736_310036_1509988909_noticia_fot

6ZMIXjuHm7gP2hA0jdQKo4.jpg?w=1024

1509964229763.jpg

camiseta-adidas-seleccion-espanola-away-

Still yet to be released officially by Adidas, these are the leaked pictures of Spain's kits for the World Cup in Russia next summer.  Bellow the kit from the 1994 World Cup and you can see that the kit is very similar.  There's been a scandal surrounding this new home kit which seems to have purple (violet to be exact) in it which is part of the Spain Republican flag also seen below;

bandera-republica-2006.jpg

Bellow the 1994 Spain kits

equipacion-de-futbol-espana-1994.jpg

12 hours ago, Burning Gold said:

Didn't Spain release that away kit for the last Euros? I'd be surprised if they reused it.

Could be, although that white kist is still the one that's being announced as the present away kit.  I thought that too and the official presentation is today so everything will be evident.

Half of the official presentation has been called off by Adidas though because of the political scandal the colours have caused by Adidas (that's the state of Spain at the moment, it's all over the place politically).  Adidas have sworn that it isn't purple (violet) on the three diamond stripes coming down one side...  They've said that Adidas would never make a political statement like that but the thing is that those Spaniards complaining aren't blaming Adidas, and instead are blaming the RFEF (Spanish football federation) who chose that template with those colours 18 months ago).

Adidas say those diamonds aren't violet and are infact blue.  They look violet to me! :o

Not that it should matter...

7 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Could be, although that white kist is still the one that's being announced as the present away kit.  I thought that too and the official presentation is today so everything will be evident.

Half of the official presentation has been called off by Adidas though because of the political scandal the colours have caused by Adidas (that's the state of Spain at the moment, it's all over the place politically).  Adidas have sworn that it isn't purple (violet) on the three diamond stripes coming down one side...  They've said that Adidas would never make a political statement like that but the thing is that those Spaniards complaining aren't blaming Adidas, and instead are blaming the RFEF (Spanish football federation) who chose that template with those colours 18 months ago).

Adidas say those diamonds aren't violet and are infact blue.  They look violet to me! :o

Not that it should matter...

Have Adidas hired Sean Spicer or something? It's fucking purple xD

20 hours ago, Burning Gold said:

Have Adidas hired Sean Spicer or something? It's fucking purple xD

It's actually gone so far that the colours have been analysed scientifically...  A Spanish newspaper even spoke to a Spanish fashion designer (Maya Hansen) to ask her opinion on the colours!  That's the scandal this kit has provided in a country that is so ideologically driven that clear air above the clouds can never be taken into one's lungs.

All have said the colour is in actual fact "Blue" the colour name Maya Hansen gave that part of the shirt is "Petrol Blue" which she says causes an optical illusion when seen from a distance and with the colour yellow anywhere near it makes it more intense as a more violet tone.

So Adidas were right...  They did use "blue" but on a tv set or for fans at the ground, the human eye will interpret it all as a violet "purple". xD

The whole thing is hilarious!

img_epolo_20171114-202728_imagenes_md_ot

FC Barcelona kit for 2018-2019?

According to a guy who tends to accurately leak a lot of kits months in advance (he's done it with Barcelona and Real Madrid kits on four separate occasions), Sergio Magda.  This will be Barça's shirt for next season.  I like it a lot more than the thin stripes speculated upon a few weeks back on some sports portals.

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

That's sexy as @SirBalon. The shirt last season was one of my favourites so I'm glad they've gone back to a similar design (one which is true to Barcelona!). The shirt this season has grown on me tremendously since it was announced but I still can't decide whether I like it or not xD. If they want to mix things up they should go back to this for a year;

PA-7361405.jpg

Absolutely loved that season's kit you've put there.  Talking about the half colour kits Barça have had, my favourite was the centenary one which I've also got and dug out some weeks back to use on a rare day the sun was actually doing what it's meant to do which is warm the earth...  Unfortunately I forgot the fashion was baggy shirts then and I gave it a miss but I really really loved the centenary one.

4587xl.jpg

7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Yeah I've got the home shirt too without the sponsor (Mrs. C had a business trip in Barcelona and picked it up for me) which I wear for the game if I fancy it and abroad but not for football. The exclusion of Qatar Airways makes it so much nicer.

The exclusion of anything related to Qatar makes anything nice mate.

Archived