04/10/2020 - Leicester 0-3 West Ham

Recent Form
Leicester - LLDLW
West Ham - WWLLW

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I've got a feeling this will be Rodgers' last game. I see some parallels with him and Puel - Puel had a team who he was routinely heavily beaten by (Crystal Palace) and it was a heavy loss at home to them, in February, that saw him gone.

Rodgers' side he struggles against big time here is West Ham. Even when we've looked relatively good, we've struggled against them since they've come good. Their win away here last season was as comprehensive as any we've had under him.

As I said last night, he's at a point where he's throwing shit everywhere hoping some of it sticks. It's the signs of desperation. West Ham have faltered a little themselves in recent weeks but it doesn't change the fact they have everything we struggle against.

I'll say 0-2 and it won't be pretty.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Dan said:

I've got a feeling this will be Rodgers' last game. I see some parallels with him and Puel - Puel had a team who he was routinely heavily beaten by (Crystal Palace) and it was a heavy loss at home to them, in February, that saw him gone.

Rodgers' side he struggles against big time here is West Ham. Even when we've looked relatively good, we've struggled against them since they've come good. Their win away here last season was as comprehensive as any we've had under him.

As I said last night, he's at a point where he's throwing shit everywhere hoping some of it sticks. It's the signs of desperation. West Ham have faltered a little themselves in recent weeks but it doesn't change the fact they have everything we struggle against.

I'll say 0-2 and it won't be pretty.

I reckon 3-0 and the atmosphere toxic. Almost glad I won't be there as I remember Puel lost 2-0 at home to West Ham and it was seriously bad in terms of the reaction he and the players got. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

I reckon 3-0 and the atmosphere toxic. Almost glad I won't be there as I remember Puel lost 2-0 at home to West Ham and it was seriously bad in terms of the reaction he and the players got. 

The Puel game was awful and off the back of a 5-0 loss to Palace as well. Dunno, just haven't got any good feeling at all about this game and why would I. Is it a February thing? This always seems like a bad month for us.

• Administrator

Think I'll be glad to miss watching this one given our current form. Will be a bonus to probably get a draw and maybe to hear of 3 pts later but not holding out much hope... 

West Ham have really shot themselves in the foot here considering how early they took the lead and had relative control of the game.

Surely they have to get a top class striker in the summer than flogging Antonio all season. He's in dire need of a rest.

Archived