talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leeds 0-4 Tottenham - Saturday 26th February, 2022

football forums

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30

Live on BT Sport

1200px-Leeds_United_F.C._logo.svg.png      VS      dcx8hug-6bbdc9f9-c40f-44d3-a073-a5350a65

Last 3 Meetings
21/11/2021 - Tottenham 2-1 Leeds
08/05/2021 - Leeds 3-1 Tottenham
02/01/2021 - Tottenham 3-0 Leeds

Recent Form
Leeds - LLLDL
Tottenham - LWLLW

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say this week can't get much worse but it probably can up against Kane and Son. Spurs will love playing us with no low block to contend with.

Maybe there will be a reaction from us, I'd like to think so, but god knows what will actually happen.

It does feel like we need to come out the game with something though, even if its just a point.

3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

I don't think they'll go down but Leeds really have become completely shit.

For me it’s a combination of a natural dip (Bielsa’s been in charge for 4 seasons now and the last 3 have been pretty good for them) and their injuries. Whether they go down or stay up, I think if they keep him they’ll be a lot fresher next season

15 minutes ago, Danny said:

For me it’s a combination of a natural dip (Bielsa’s been in charge for 4 seasons now and the last 3 have been pretty good for them) and their injuries. Whether they go down or stay up, I think if they keep him they’ll be a lot fresher next season

I agree with this. You cannot dispute the good work he has done with players like Cooper, Ayling, Phillips, Dallas and Bamford. However you can only keep going at that intensity for a period of time before things need freshening up. I think it's the end of the cycle for some of those players but that doesn't necessarily mean it should be the end of the cycle for Bielsa. If they lose Bielsa and Raphinia I could see them becoming a top half Championship team again in spite of the very good U23 group they've assembled.

• The title was changed to Leeds 0-4 Tottenham - Saturday 26th February, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Leeds are going down I think

I wouldn't mind them going down. In a sport that is dominated by money I dont mind seeing clubs like Leeds and villa relegated. (Although I dont want villa to go down because I want to see Gerrard do well) I know some people feel they would offer more to the league than smaller clubs but I dont watch all the league games so I like smaller clubs in it 

Archived