• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Borussia Dortmund Thread

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22.7.2017 at 1:17 PM, Rucksackfranzose said:

*Axel Springerpresse

Bild was right about Mkhitaryan, Reus and Guerreiro. In all to instances BVB disclaimed and was wrong.

From now on I'm just going to expect the worst whenever it's about players who want to depart and injuries.

38 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

What's he like?

He had one bad game at the the beginning of the last season, but some really good performances, too. No idea why Tuchel didn't like him.

He feels comfortable dribbling past opponents, which will help you get through the first and second pressing zone. His tacklings are very good, as well.

6 minutes ago, True Bender said:

He had one bad game at the the beginning of the last season, but some really good performances, too. No idea why Tuchel didn't like him.

He feels comfortable dribbling past opponents, which will help you get through the first and second pressing zone. His tacklings are very good, as well.

Is he a number 10? Or can he play there.

That's the position we need a first team player for. 

Not sure who deserved to win that game - or even who deserved to lose it.  For a 'non-match' it was played seriously and I really felt for young Joshua when that miss happened, but same for the others - penalties are (I suppose) the only way to settle an even contest, but if we adapted the league games to use them - 3 points for a win - 2 points for a draw plus a penalty shoot-out and one point for a draw losing the penalties it would give more players the chance to take them under pressure and they would all get better at it - It would also keep the fans interested right to the end with something to wait for after a boring 0-0 draw - particularly towards the end of the season when that one extra point could mean staying up or going down.  Now the question is which league would have the guts to try it out?

7 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

Not sure who deserved to win that game - or even who deserved to lose it.  For a 'non-match' it was played seriously and I really felt for young Joshua when that miss happened

Felt badly for him as well, especially after such a great game otherwise from him. You could tell it hit him though. He is a very passionate and ambitious player so hopefully it doesn't impact his confidence. But I also think he's a fairly mentally strong and realistic player. So in that respect I imagine he'll see it as a learning experience and move on rather than let it impact his future confidence in high pressure situations. Or at least I would hope.

Apprently BVB wants 150 Mio. Euros for him, and they rejected a first bit from Barcelona. I guess it's just a matter of time and negotiations now. Just a shame that he's leaving the club on such a bitter note now. 

2 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Time to support lower league amateur clubs, where the football is pure and real. TuS Nord, here I come. 

Time to support the national team only and flying-head-butt some event "fans". Max was right about this, he was right about so many things.

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Time to support lower league amateur clubs, where the football is pure and real. TuS Nord, here I come. 

Kreisliga - das Bier gewinnt :x

I love amateur football. Which tier TuS Nord are playing at, just out of interest? I try to keep up with my dad's old club in the 7th tier, but it's pointless without being able to attend matches haha.

31 minutes ago, nudge said:

Kreisliga - das Bier gewinnt :x

I love amateur football. Which tier TuS Nord are playing at, just out of interest? I try to keep up with my dad's old club in the 7th tier, but it's pointless without being able to attend matches haha.

Kreisliga C Gruppe 2 apparently. No idea what that is :D Just had to look that up myself. I played for them from F Jugend to B Jugend. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

Kreisliga C Gruppe 2 apparently. No idea what that is :D Just had to look that up myself. I played for them from F Jugend to B Jugend. 

So something between 7th and 10th, I guess xD Fuuuuun.

• The title was changed to BVB Close to Yarmolenko Deal

Archived