talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 4-0 Man Utd - Tuesday 19th April, 2022

football forums

Suppose sombody has to make this if Stanley can’t do a job. 👀

It will be very disappointing not to take maximum points here. They are terrible, and a scraping through games nearly all the time. 

3-0 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

This has all the makings of a weird ending. I don't know why but I have a dirty feeling that even if we're on the up here it may just all backfire if we dont put them away early no matter how bad they are. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I can't imagine this being a blowout, even if Liverpool do win. Going to be tight. 

I imagine United will feel motivated to get something from this all things considered. 

Someone is going to be saying to themselves "the current manager is leaving soon and I need to show the new manager what I am worth because he's all business and no bullshit" that's kind of what worries me.

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Someone is going to be saying to themselves "the current manager is leaving soon and I need to show the new manager what I am worth because he's all business and no bullshit" that's kind of what worries me.

That, and Ronaldo, Top 4 being in reach, and ending Liverpool's' title challenge. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

That, and Ronaldo, Top 4 being in reach, and ending Liverpool's' title challenge. 

Well now that you say all that I really do hope we send them back to the stone-ages tonight. 

• The title was changed to Liverpool vs Man Utd - Tuesday 19th April, 2022
21 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Ronaldo not going to be involved tonight, for obvious reasons. 

These lot could barely put Norwich away and defending like plebs against them. When was the last time they raised their game against anybody? Like I said, anything but a win is very disheartening. And it would all but end the title race. 

People mention the motivation Man Utd will get tonight from trying to stop Liverpool but there's no greater motivation than being on the cusp of completing a quadruple. 

Liverpool to win, no qualms about it whatsoever.

4 minutes ago, Rick said:

Ronaldo not going to be involved tonight, for obvious reasons. 

These lot could barely put Norwich away and defending like plebs against them. When was the last time they raised their game against anybody? Like I said, anything but a win is very disheartening. And it would all but end the title race. 

I meant upping their performance for Ronaldo during his time of grieving. 

I expect Liverpool to win but I don't think they will blow United away. 

• The topic was pinned
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Holy shit United are starting Jones.

Also are they lining up 5 at the back with a defensive midfielder? xD how the mighty have fallen

They don't want a repeat of the 5-0 at Old Trafford and will settle for a 3-0 instead.

Archived