• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 36 Matches - 7-11th May, 2022

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Vardy is about as reliable in front of goal for you lot as a Amber Heard statement... 

Oh sorry,

Thought we were still playing... B|

That wasn't even funny xD 

Just now, LFCMike said:

You just know those cunts will turn up next Saturday though, even after the run they're currently on

You lot always do this... give it the old doom and gloom before a tricky match... xD

This forum can't upload the gif but there's a beautiful gif where Ric Flair is on his knees begging Shawn Michaels to continue fighting him and Shawn Michaels says: "I'm Sorry I Love You" before kicking him in the face and ending his 35+ year career.

That's how today felt. I love Roy Hodgson more than any Manager I have ever loved in our history. He's a local man. An absolute privilege to the area and well worthy of an OBE.

I'd rather it be any other club to end his immaculate 35+ year record of never being relegated  as a manager but unfortunately its ended up being another scalp to our collection.

We have absolutely no right go be in this divison for 9+ years. All those "big club" pyramids fans devise don't have us in the top 30. But we will continue relegating clubs that have no chance of bouncing back. We done it with Hull, we done it with Stoke, we done it Huddersfield, and now fans are back in the ground we done it to Watford. We owe it to Roy to make up for lost time and do it to Everton.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

This forum can't upload the gif but there's a beautiful gif where Ric Flair is on his knees begging Shawn Michaels to continue fighting him and Shawn Michaels says: "I'm Sorry I Love You" before kicking him in the face and ending his 35+ year career.

200.gif

Legendary. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

That's how today felt. I love Roy Hodgson more than any Manager I have ever loved in our history. He's a local man. An absolute privilege to the area and well worthy of an OBE.

I'd rather it be any other club to end his immaculate 35+ year record of never being relegated  as a manager but unfortunately its ended up being another scalp to our collection.

We have absolutely no right go be in this divison for 9+ years. All those "big club" pyramids fans devise don't have us in the top 30. But we will continue relegating clubs that have no chance of bouncing back. We done it with Hull, we done it with Stoke, we done it Huddersfield, and now fans are back in the ground we done it to Watford. We owe it to Roy to make up for lost time and do it to Everton.

If I was picking my 20 for a Premier League I think I'd have Palace in it now. Definitely been one of the better additions to this league in the last 10 years.

• Subscriber

Not like he's his team's top goalscorer or scored the winning goal the last time he played or scored something like 5 goals in 7 games against today's opposition or any of that stuff. 😄

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Richarlison couldn't hit the goal if his name was Mason Greenwood and the goal was his missus. 

Huh? 

Have you seen his record against us? 

• Subscriber

The game is still too open for my liking despite us playing very compact.

Still, if we can hold out here and get to 35 points with four to go... surely it would take an absolute skip fire run in from us to take the plunge from there.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived