talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Harry Kane

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just imagine he makes this move to Merseyside then in a few years time no one will understand what he is saying...😂😂 In all seriousness it could be a good move but I would be surprised spurs let him go and if Liverpool would shell out 100m plus for him...

Man City will have Haaland next season. 1 of the hottest names in world football. It could all go a bit Lukaku.. but the smart money would be on big things from him.

Liverpool & the rest could get left behind. Very easily.

Kane easily upgrades Firmino. If Mane makes 30 mil, then 70 mil is only the going rate summer transfer outlay.

I think we know Kane himself would be easily persuaded.

Lots about it makes sense. Unless you're Tottenham. 

• Administrator

Surely Mane goes for more than £30m?! 

They'll sell Oxlade-Chamberlain as well by the sounds of it which will bring some money in. 

Regardless, I can't see Kane moving to Liverpool. He's committed to Spurs several times and stayed true to his word. 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That was my reaction to.

Don’t get me wrong I’d take Kane in between Salah and Diaz all day long.

But this will never happen.

Of course it won’t and Madlad knows that too. Just trying to cause mischief. There is a 0% chance of this happening.

He’d be brilliant for you though. Diaz and Salah in particular would score a ridiculous amount from him dropping deep and playing them in behind. 

3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

When he wins them the community shield/Europa league double he can finally be the head of the parade he's always dreamed of. 

You give them too much credit

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Spike said:

because they only sign afrenchies?

Nah cos he’d fit in well with a front 3 of Manè & Sanè in terms of how the names are pronounced which would probably make the fifa commentary pretty entertaining playing as Bayern passing it around between them

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah cos he’d fit in well with a front 3 of Manè & Sanè in terms of how the names are pronounced which would probably make the fifa commentary pretty entertaining playing as Bayern passing it around between them

i hate you

• The title was changed to Harry Kane

Archived