The better place to talk football.

PL Round 5 Matches - 30th Aug-1st Sept, 2022

football forums

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

From a fantasy football point of view will Haaland get rested :35_thinking:

Hope not. Not having much luck rotating captains back and forth between Haaland,  Salah and Jesus. At least don't come on the last 15 minutes, though he could probably score twice against a tired Forest.

24 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Hope not. Not having much luck rotating captains back and forth between Haaland,  Salah and Jesus. At least don't come on the last 15 minutes, though he could probably score twice against a tired Forest.

I've left him as my captain, fuck it! 😂

I mean if Tuchel thinks he's safe under this new management he's incredibly wrong. The investors will obviously want a return on investment and finishing Top 4 is the bare minimum this season. 

Seeing Jorginho brushed aside like that for Saints 2nd. Would you ever see Fabinho get mugged off like that? Rodri? Partey? Casemiro? No, you wouldn't, and I've reiterated countless times over and over again that the more we rely on Jorginho the further way we will be from the pack. This is a regular thing from Jorginho and it honestly makes me want to break something he is still in the lineup. 

Embarrassing all around. No other words. 

32 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I mean if Tuchel thinks he's safe under this new management he's incredibly wrong. The investors will obviously want a return on investment and finishing Top 4 is the bare minimum this season. 

Seeing Jorginho brushed aside like that for Saints 2nd. Would you ever see Fabinho get mugged off like that? Rodri? Partey? Casemiro? No, you wouldn't, and I've reiterated countless times over and over again that the more we rely on Jorginho the further way we will be from the pack. This is a regular thing from Jorginho and it honestly makes me want to break something he is still in the lineup. 

Embarrassing all around. No other words. 

Have to agree... I did say at the beginning of the season that if Tuchel has been active in choosing the players he feels he needs to win things then he will have to be accountable for that at some point if it fails to work... 

We just seem so lethargic... 

6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Have to agree... I did say at the beginning of the season that if Tuchel has been active in choosing the players he feels he needs to win things then he will have to be accountable for that at some point it fails to work... 

We just seem so lethargic... 

I was and still am suspect of Tuchel's ability to improve our attacking players and overall play. Tammy, Lukaku, Giroud, and now Werner are all killing it elsewhere. 

I also think  going into the season believing Kovacic and Kante would randomly not be injury prone anymore is a Top 4 costing decision. 

Archived