talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New kid on the block

football forum

Apologise for not doing this sooner but Hi, I'm Juniper (middle name but means youthful) I'm 33 and originally from Denmark but have lived in the UK for a very long time. MY links to football are through my father as you can imagine English football is massive in Scandinavia. Although I have a chosen team I do like all teams so don't discriminate other teams, I really like the culture and buzz of the English game.

Hej og du er velkommen til at stille rimelige spørgsmål.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem a class act from what I've seen in the football league threads. Welcome, although a Danish person supporting Luton Town does confuse me a bit, given the general identity of the town xD 

Hopefully you stick around. I've recently come back and the place seems a bit more dead than it used to be. I guess that's the quirk of a forum in 2023 :( 

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

You seem a class act from what I've seen in the football league threads. Welcome, although a Danish person supporting Luton Town does confuse me a bit, given the general identity of the town xD 

Hopefully you stick around. I've recently come back and the place seems a bit more dead than it used to be. I guess that's the quirk of a forum in 2023 :( 

Yeah, almost as confusing as a Peruvian supporting Ipswich. Or Millwall.

:ph34r:

• Subscriber
52 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Apologise for not doing this sooner but Hi, I'm Juniper (middle name but means youthful) I'm 33 and originally from Denmark but have lived in the UK for a very long time. MY links to football are through my father as you can imagine English football is massive in Scandinavia. Although I have a chosen team I do like all teams so don't discriminate other teams, I really like the culture and buzz of the English game.

Hi buddy and answering your above highlighted in bald, I gather we all will ask you reasonable questions and Velkommen til TF365, rart at have dig her :ay:

1 hour ago, Juniper said:

From one Viking to another, velkommen

I'll also throw in there that Copenhagen is one of my favorite cities by far. I kept thinking while I was there just how much I wanted to live there.

Pick up a new read at one of the many book stores (a few of which were used books), and read by the Nyhavn.....I could die a happy man.

8 hours ago, nudge said:

Welcome aboard! 

Any thoughts on Jens Stage?

I don't really know much about him although he only really came to any prominence playing for The lions and then onto you for €4 million (approx) but doubt he will get into the national squad much.

6 hours ago, Eco said:

I'll also throw in there that Copenhagen is one of my favorite cities by far. I kept thinking while I was there just how much I wanted to live there.

Pick up a new read at one of the many book stores (a few of which were used books), and read by the Nyhavn.....I could die a happy man.

Expensive though, make London very reasonable.

But with that said the quality of living is very good.

6 hours ago, Michael said:

Welcome aboard! 

Who in your opinion is the best of the following Danish international goalkeepers: Frederik Ronnow, Oliver Christensen or Peter Vindahl Jensen? What is your opinion of them?

I follow the German game as much as I don't our own Super league I do but would love to learn more about the Bundesliga, the Danish league is just ok but I don't like the break up mid term of the teams. At a guess, I would say Frederik Ronnow, purely because he is playing in a league which will test him such like Christensen but I have never seen either play so can't comment but he seems more solid  when he has played in the national team but then Schmeichel will be a tough act to follow when he retires, but that's when.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Juniper said:

You must be a beans man?

I do like my beans but I prefer these, the tomato sauce is just right...

download.png

But I went off beans for about 3 years after I left the army, the army beans we had for breakfast could be up to 2/3 weeks old, they would always be recycled from the day before and they were always hard and smelt like shite.

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

I do like my beans but I prefer these, the tomato sauce is just right...

download.png

But I went off beans for about 3 years after I left the army, the army beans we had for breakfast could be up to 2/3 weeks old, they would always be recycled from the day before and they were always hard and smelt like shite.

2/3 weeks in the can? That's fine but then it all depends on the sauce? If they were horrible could you not just refuse to eat them?

• The topic was locked

Archived