talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Sack Graham Potter

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An awful lot of Premier league mangers walking the plank this season.  Is that just West Ham and Forest of the teams in the bottom half who have not fired their managers?    Moyes and Cooper must likely won't be around next season as well.

Something had to give... It was unbearable watching us against Villa yesterday, I have not felt so frustrated in a long time... 

Although some of the blame can be put at his door I think he must have been fed up at not being able to field a consistent side week in and week out... constantly chopping and changing players to try and accommodate everyone has not been helpful... 

No one can say it's a surprise. Don't think it was an easy environment for him to come into but he still should've done better with what he had. Aston Villa had a better manager against Chelsea on Saturday and that's not something that should be so easy to say.

• Subscriber

A wise man once said...

On 10/01/2023 at 02:11, Dan said:

On Potter - he is who we supposedly wanted to replace Rodgers. I've said this on here before but I'd not be surprised if Graham Potter is our manager next season. The pieces may be coming together for it. Rodgers mentally clocked out of here a long time ago and Potter I think they'll cave in on and sack.

Mad to think only 4 months ago we thought we'd get Potter out of Brighton. All feels so different.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Devil said:

Potter and Leicester seem a match made in heaven.

Lets have it right his reputation isn't damaged by this insane stint.

It's exactly how it was when we appointed Rodgers. It just seemed an obvious fit.

I can't see it being anyone but Potter now.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Dan said:

It's exactly how it was when we appointed Rodgers. It just seemed an obvious fit.

I can't see it being anyone but Potter now.

Enter Big Sam! 

Archived