talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's PL Prediction League 2022/23 - Week 38 FINAL Table

• Administrator

The title was already wrapped up in the Premier League, and it was all but done in this league too for a long time!

To begin with the final day itself, @Redcanuck top-scored with 18 points and 3 perfect scores along the way. The same amount of perfect scores was attained by @OrangeKhrush who had the second-highest score of the week, with 16. @Storts and @Lucas cancelled each other out for the week with their 15 points; the former just about reached 500 points, while the latter finished on 530 points!

And on that note, we of course crown our winner for 2022/23 - @Lucas! He's led the table since Week 27, when he overtook @The Liquidator. Fun fact - since entering into the top 2 in Week 11, he never left it! If ever there was a deserved champion, this was it!

PL38.jpg

Congratulations @Lucas! Along with @Rajabhat Rovers, you were tied on 2 league wins each, but now you're out on your own with this being your 3rd title :D. Hopefully you stick around for next season despite our clubs' relegations...

In line with previous season summaries, here are some stats for the season:

Other leaders throughout the season:
@Reluctant Striker (Week 1)
@N U F C (Week 2-4, 6)
@The Liquidator (Week 5, 8-26)

Highest Individual Scores in a Week

• @Dan - Week 20 - 32 points
  • @The Liquidator - Week 4 - 25 points
  • @Storts - Week 29 - 24 points
  • Stan - Week 10 & 29 - 23 points

Most Perfect Scores in a Single Gameweek

And of course, the Premier League Prediction League Hall of Fame can now be updated:

A big thank you to everyone who took part. There was a bit of disruption with the forum going down a couple of months ago, but thank you to anyone who stuck with it and saw it through to the end. It'll be weird not predicting for my own team next season but this league is going nowhere and we will resume in just over two months! Hope you all enjoyed it and enjoy your summer :) 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't rep you @Stan but I would if I could. Thanks for running the competition, especially during the forum closure via Discord. Think we all appreciate your efforts because its never easy keeping track of this as well as all the other stuff you do round the T365 community.

Thanks again, and we go again next season.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I can't rep you @Stan but I would if I could. Thanks for running the competition, especially during the forum closure via Discord. Think we all appreciate your efforts because its never easy keeping track of this as well as all the other stuff you do round the T365 community.

Thanks again, and we go again next season.

I repped him for you, that'll be 3€, please.

3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Nice one @Stanfor running this game and I will be ready for the next one and congrats @Lucas, your team might have gone down the slippery slide into the Championship but you are a winner anyway. 

Cheers John, I've no power to +1 you but you'll always have my heart. 

xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived