• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:56 AM, Lucas said:

Man Utd home to Palace 1/5

Villa home to Bolton 4/11

£10 returns £16.36

A small win but still a win.

I didn't really get chance to have a good look around this weekend so went for two 'bankers' to make sure I didn't lose anything.

On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:56 PM, Dan said:

I've won as well. As usual I've not won an actual bet. Table coming later.

False promises...

Been looking at potential's for this weekend.

Going to have Brazil away to beat Bolivia at 10/11 and Notts County home to Forest Green at 8/15 @ 2.92/1

£10 returns £29.20

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Lucas said:

False promises...

Going to have Brazil away to beat Bolivia at 10/11 and Notts County home to Forest Green at 8/15 @ 2.92/1

£10 returns £29.20

I know Brazil are Brazil but isn't it notoriously hard to get wins in Bolivia because of the high altitude of where the ground is located?

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

I know Brazil are Brazil but isn't it notoriously hard to get wins in Bolivia because of the high altitude of where the ground is located?

I guess that is reflected in the odds. I don't know about the altitude thing but they have lost three games at home. I just thought it wasn't a bad price for Brazil against a team with little to play for.

5 hours ago, Lucas said:

False promises...

£10 returns £29.20

Ok, upon reflection I am going to change this (Ultimate cardinal sin)

Venezuela v Uruguay 8/11

8/15 Notts County v Forest Green

2.65/1. £10 returns £26.50

Cue Brazil win and Uruguay don't...

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Venezuela v Uruguay 8/11

Brazil definitely gonna win now :ph34r: 

• Subscriber

WEEK 9 TABLE

59d668c5f2ab8_Week9-October1.thumb.PNG.2586031e5e4827ef19d67175fd23a713.PNG

Records falling over the place this week. 6 wins out of 8 is by a mile the most impressive effort yet and an overall profit of £41.98 is the highest profit. The overall has been improved no end.

I suppose that's what you get when @Toony & @Storts don't bother :D

It is incredibly tight at the top now, remarkably with just £2.43 splitting the top four. @Smiley Culture holds onto his lead with a 7th straight win. @Batard & @Lucas have added some real competition to the league as both win once again.

It helps as well that @Happy Blue has come into the league in form. As confusing as his methods are to me (I'm looking into it), it's bringing about results.

I was the winner of the week as my away double came in. Wolves dispatched Burton with ease and Leipzig did the job.

@RandoEFC also picked up his first win in a while, a steady victory.

@Stan's ambitious effort failed to come off, but you do get the impression that while he's losing most weeks, he could have a serious say in the title race if just one was to come in.

Our other loser was @...Dan, let down by none other than Leicester City, although if you put money on Leicester to win away from home then I'm struggling to be too sympathetic, with only 2 wins in the last 25 Premier League games on the road.

Week 10 is already underway, and it's internationals dominated.

• Administrator

yeah one of them might.

one day.

i hope.

maybe. 

this weekend:

Northampton vs Bristol Rovers
Notts County vs Forest Green
over 2.5 goals in each

£10 returns £32

On 10/4/2017 at 8:27 AM, Lucas said:

I guess that is reflected in the odds. I don't know about the altitude thing but they have lost three games at home. I just thought it wasn't a bad price for Brazil against a team with little to play for.

Bolivia lost at home to Colombia who isn't afraid to play in altitude as they also have it. They lost 3-0 to Peru by default. Their only shock loss is against Uruguay who won for the first time in their history. I personally can't see anything but a Bolivia win today. The altitude doesn't only make it harder to breath.

23 hours ago, Lucas said:

Venezuela v Uruguay 8/11

I also don't think Uruguay will win today but it's certainly more likely than Brazil in La Paz.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Am I missing something? What is your stake/winnings?

Don't try and understand his weird looking gambling techniques with dodgy odds xD. I'm glad Dan is looking into it because while I'm sure it's a decent money maker I don't feel that it's really in the spirit of what we're doing here...

• Subscriber

I'm trying my best. Fact is I think he's probably more clued up than any of us on this and I don't see the harm in posting tips up although I've got to admit it's hard keeping score.

Cannabis returns! I've classed yours as a £10 double but it makes little difference as both lost.

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Don't try and understand his weird looking gambling techniques with dodgy odds xD. I'm glad Dan is looking into it because while I'm sure it's a decent money maker I don't feel that it's really in the spirit of what we're doing here...

Fair point, i'm not gambling (although a small risk is involved) i'm cold trading like you would on the stock market, i'm buying odds at one price and selling at another then netting the difference for a profit  ..but there is nothing dodgy going on, it's all above board but guess i have an unfair advantage being a professional  

57 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm trying my best. Fact is I think he's probably more clued up than any of us on this and I don't see the harm in posting tips up although I've got to admit it's hard keeping score.

Cannabis returns! I've classed yours as a £10 double but it makes little difference as both lost.

Sorry Dan, not trying to confuse anyone (in this thread anyway :D) i will step down because just realized i have an unfair advantage doing it for a living and you lot are pure gambling where my risk is about 10 minutes of a match then i'm able to hedge so i win no matter the result and also use special trading software so while it's kind of gambling, it's really not if you know what your doing  ..good luck to you all

• Subscriber

My 10th week bet...

Central Coast Mariners v Newcastle UTD Jets | BTTS (4/7) | The A-League kicks off this weekend and I've missed it. I love a bit of BTTS and this league is excellent for it. For that reason I'm going up to this route as I see little value in the internationals, barring possibly Belgium (who have qualified so they may rest players).

Melbourne Victory v Sydney FC | BTTS (4/6) | Following on from the last one, I've thrown this in for the double. This ticks all the BTTS boxes - it's the A-League AND the favourites are away from home (bizarre method but I genuinely think it seems to prevail). I really fancy this, so much that I've gone and done something stupid and put £108 on it real money.

In the spirit of my confidence in the A-League, I'm using one of my special bets.

£25 returns £65.48.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived