The better place to talk football.

Devil is a Kinky Fucker - What's Yours?

football forum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

Fetish is an overused word like 'worldclass' for any decent footballer.

That's just because many people don't seem to know the difference between a fetish and a kink.

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's just because many people don't seem to know the difference between a fetish and a kink.

I don't actually, all falls under the same bracket to me.

Mines lingerie, not on me obviously haha!

I like to be surprised.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Devil said:

I don't actually, all falls under the same bracket to me.

Mines lingerie, not on me obviously haha!

I like to be surprised.

If it turns you on but you don't need it to get off, it's a kink. If you absolutely need it to be able to get off, then it's a fetish. And yeah, I know most people use these two words interchangeably :P 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

If it turns you on but you don't need it to get off, it's a kink. If you absolutely need it to be able to get off, then it's a fetish. And yeah, I know most people use these two words interchangeably :P 

I had no idea about that.

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Can we change the title to kink then, I think that makes the question more answerable to people then.

Thanks for the heads up Princess Leia

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Is that your other kink? :ph34r:

I wouldn't cosplay myself but there are defo some femal movie characters I wouldn't against someone dressing up for me as.

Princess Leia wouldn't but up there to be fair, I'm not a star wars fan.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Devil said:

I wouldn't cosplay myself but there are defo some femal movie characters I wouldn't against someone dressing up for me as.

I find the idea of cosplay pretty hot, but in reality, depending on the costumes/characters, I would be probably laughing too much to be able to have sex lol. Either way, if I'm dressing up, then my partner sure as hell is dressing up too xD 

42 minutes ago, nudge said:

I find the idea of cosplay pretty hot, but in reality, depending on the costumes/characters, I would be probably laughing too much to be able to have sex lol. Either way, if I'm dressing up, then my partner sure as hell is dressing up too xD 

You'd expect your partner (assuming it's a guy) to get dressed up also???

Now that's intriguing, what would your preference for his Cosplay be?

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Devil said:

You'd expect your partner (assuming it's a guy) to get dressed up also???

Now that's intriguing, what would your preference for his Cosplay be?

I'm not into cosplay/dressing up, but if I was or if I did it because he was into it, I most definitely would expect him to get dressed up too, yeah. That's only fair, no? Same with roleplay, and all other things really, I wouldn't want to be the only one taking part. It's all about reciprocation tbh

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Never totally understood the Leia thing but hey its like saying Cosplay is a turn-on. Works for some but not all.

I have a theory that it was pretty much one of the first arousing movie experiences for men who were entering puberty when Return of the Jedi came out. I personally know several middle aged men who most definitely have that fantasy lol

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm not into cosplay/dressing up, but if I was or if I did it because he was into it, I most definitely would expect him to get dressed up too, yeah. That's only fair, no? Same with roleplay, and all other things really, I wouldn't want to be the only one taking part. It's all about reciprocation tbh

I don't know about that myself, I'm all for any women I've been with getting dressed up for me but I really don't know what they'd want from me.

Say she dressed as Harley Quinn (never happened by the way) I wouldn't dress up as the joker. I personally think it's the women's job to tease the guy and its then his job to make sure she has an amazing time.

The lingerie thing obviously is a bit different as that is pretty standard in most relationships I'd imagine.

I have a theory that it was pretty much one of the first arousing movie experiences for men who were entering puberty when Return of the Jedi came out. I personally know several middle aged men who most definitely have that fantasy lol

A few of the Bond women would also stake a claim to that title as well I'd imagine.

Or Raquel Welch in One Million years BC

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Devil said:

I don't know about that myself, I'm all for any women I've been with getting dressed up for me but I really don't know what they'd want from me.

Say she dressed as Harley Quinn (never happened by the way) I wouldn't dress up as the joker. I personally think it's the women's job to tease the guy and its then his job to make sure she has an amazing time.

The lingerie thing obviously is a bit different as that is pretty standard in most relationships I'd imagine.

Well that's why you talk about it beforehand, so both of you know what you want from each other...

And hmmm, I personally don't agree with that part in bold at all. I think both partners have equal responsibility to ensure that it's a great time for both... 

As for lingerie... yeah, I don't consider it a kink.

Well that's why you talk about it beforehand, so both of you know what you want from each other...

And hmmm, I personally don't agree with that part in bold at all. I think both partners have equal responsibility to ensure that it's a great time for both... 

As for lingerie... yeah, I don't consider it a kink.

Goes hand in hand really, the teasing part pretty much ensures you have a good time as a guy.

Anyway I think we've given MUFC enough material to keep him going in his bedroom for a few weeks in this thread so far 🤣

He better stock up on tissues.

• Subscriber

I never really thought about movie cosplay kinks but nudge is absolutely right about the Leia. Any of my friends in their 40's have this one I swear. I was definitely to young when I watched that for the first time. My era would be probably Megan Fox in transformers, the under hood scene on bumble bee... not really a cosplay at all but dear lord. Shia LeBoufs best acted scene because he didnt have to act. 

• The title was changed to Devil is a Kinky Fucker - What's Yours?

Archived