talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Disturbing incidents you've witnessed first hand?

football forum

Was at a hockey game once a long time ago and the puck came over the glass and hit a woman in the head.  Paramedics were tending to her and it's burned into my memory the sight of them carrying her up the steps and out of the arena.  Her shirt was soaked in blood.  Sickening stuff.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Coma said:

Was at a hockey game once a long time ago and the puck came over the glass and hit a woman in the head.  Paramedics were tending to her and it's burned into my memory the sight of them carrying her up the steps and out of the arena.  Her shirt was soaked in blood.  Sickening stuff.

Sounds horrid. Seen a ball during a Sunday League game hit a child who was with her mother. She was screaming her head off but luckily got up and walking again after 15 minutes. Luckily it hit her shoulder and not her head.

• Subscriber
57 minutes ago, Coma said:

What are the chances. Sad stuff.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Spike said:

In the Philippines I was at a beach and I saw one of their feral dogs wandering the streets just above the beachside cliffs. Its skull was cracked open and you could see it’s brain exposed surrounded by necrotic flesh. Horrifying sight but it was just meandering through the market as if there was no issue. 

Its quite amazing how even if that happens to humans they can just continue on with no issue as if nothing happened. That is of course until infections set in.

1 hour ago, Coma said:

Happened to a woman at a Blackhawks game. Stick broke and flew over the glass, knocked her out. Thankfully not as bad as that but still needed medical attention 

19 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Its quite amazing how even if that happens to humans they can just continue on with no issue as if nothing happened. That is of course until infections set in.

I’m sure it died within a week. I hope someone just mercy killed it. I didn’t have the nut to do it. 

23 minutes ago, Tommy said:

How did it happen? 😬

Clipped a ball past a player who'd committed to a tackle, leg got trapped under his body and it snapped like a branch. The noise was exactly like a branch.

Weird shit was I didn't feel it straight away it was only when I tried to get up and the lad grabbed me to hold me down I realised there was a problem. I looked down and I'd completely snapped my tibia and fibula just under my knee joint and my left leg was basically on a right angle 🤣

Then the pain hit hard!!

5 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Seen broken legs during Sunday League Games. Really minging to see first hand.

Yeah, this was a shocker mate. Two steel plates and loads of screws and I had to have a bone graft off my hip to rebuild the knee joint.

• Sad 1

My motorcycle injury was pretty bad too but I didn't really get a good look at the damage done to me as it happened, it was more just me seeing things from my perspective after someone hit me, losing control, then me flying through the air, and bouncing before losing consciousness.

11 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

I have fractured my nose after getting hit by a leather ball. 

I broke mine as a kid getting elbowed in the face playing football (it was a total accident and the guy was so unbelievably apologetic for fucking months afterwards, so nothing nasty). Pretty painful honestly also a lot of blood comes out when you have your nose smashed in like that.

I was in a pub in Swinton, Manchester when the doorman got shot at with a shotgun, it was shot from distance from sawn off so the doorman was lucky as the distance saved him and the little balls from the cartridge spread. He basically had loads of little holes all over his face and neck.

• Wow 1

6 minutes ago, Devil said:

I was in a pub in Swinton, Manchester when the doorman got shot at with a shotgun, it was shot from distance from sawn off so the doorman was lucky as the distance saved him and the little balls from the cartridge spread. He basically had loads of little holes all over his face and neck.

Oh Clifton.

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Jesus fucking Christ! How long ago was this? Recent or a while back?

I was walking outside of downtown Disney, which is just a plaza area in Orlando florida with shops, restaurants and hotels. It was during the 2014 WC and there were Colombian shirts everywhere but that is besides the point because as I was walking out of the giant Lego superstore there was a man holding his head with, he was covered in blood from his forehead to his the bottom of his shirt, there didn't seem to be much of a panic but people were around him as he walked off towards the square. I still have no idea what happened but the mystery still bothers me.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Jesus fucking Christ! How long ago was this? Recent or a while back?

I was about 18/19 mate, so about 22 years ago.

Was a bit of a panic actually because one of the door staff was my cousin. That particular night my cousin from Blackpool was down and I'd took him out for a drink in Swinton with a few of our other cousins and all hell broke loose. The place got raided by armed police straight after and we got bundled out of the back door. 

Needless to say my cousin from Blackpool never came down on a night out again. 🤣

• Wow 1

Another horrible incident, was on the tube in London after United vs City Community shield game around 2011/12.

Asian guy standing there with a son maybe about 6 or 7 years of age, it's packed out as it's after the match and four guys start to racially abuse the dad pissed out of their heads. It was horrible, usual horrific stuff about going home and other stuff I wouldn't want to write down.

Thankfully the people of the tube weren't having it, a large number of us decided to stand up against them and force them off at the next station.

Awful seeing the young boys face so confused and the father actually scared to death not knowing what to do given he was with his child.

So much scum in the world.

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Devil said:

Another horrible incident, was on the tube in London after United vs City Community shield game around 2011/12.

Asian guy standing there with a son maybe about 6 or 7 years of age, it's packed out as it's after the match and four guys start to racially abuse the dad pissed out of their heads. It was horrible, usual horrific stuff about going home and other stuff I wouldn't want to write down.

Thankfully the people of the tube weren't having it, a large number of us decided to stand up against them and force them off at the next station.

Awful seeing the young boys face so confused and the father actually scared to death not knowing what to do given he was with his child.

So much scum in the world.

My mum and my uncle got loads of abuse after the 7/7 bombings. Honestly, my uncle's faced so much racist abuse in the UK I'm surprised he likes living here

• Sad 1