talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Disturbing incidents you've witnessed first hand?

football forum

Have you ever been present when something really fucked up has occurred? I've seen a car doing a u turn and hitting another head on which was crazy as fuck. 

Worse was once when we were driving through Manchester town center on a Saturday night. We were late teens 4 of us between 17 and 19. People are walking from bar to bar/clubs to clubs as you expect. In the distance we saw 4 or 5 men in their 40's, walking and on the rowdy side but thought nothing of it. It seemed they were shouting as passing comment at people they were walking past. Anyway from what I saw they walked past a group of females and passed comment at them. From distance it looked like one of the women said something back. The guys turned round, ran towards and starting fucking punching them without any remorse what so ever. Was disturbing and sickening as fuck to witness, some people passing tried stopping them but were given a beating themselves. 

A few nearby bouncers came over and they kind of backed off. It was horrible to witness and the thought of it just goes through you. 

– Seen a bike accident with a kid fracturing his leg.

– Seen a drunken man firing shots but no one got injured thankfully. But it was still disturbing. 

– Seen a badly injured patient being taken in the operation theater

– Didn't saw the exact thing but I was nearby when an oil tanker exploded at a gass station. Heard the blast and saw the smoke. 

• Sad 1

One of the worst things I ever witnessed was a bike crash.. 

Back in the day when running fights were common in Kingston large groups of us used to gather in certain places to slug it out and one night about 200 of us were waiting just on the other side of the Cambridge estate to intercept the mods on their bikes as they came through because the police used to usher them out of Kingston a certain way and we were all gathered both sides of the road and this bloke on a motorbike going past was so distracted by the large crowd that he failed to see the car in front of him stop and he fully smashed into it with such force that he flew across the top of the vehicle and onto the road in front of it.. A few people went to help and everyone else scarpered because the police would have to be called.. Seeing something like that happen right in front of you is fairly shocking, thought it might have put me off bikes but it never did.. 

Edited by Bluewolf

40 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Back in the day when running fights were common in Kingston large groups of us used to gather in certain places to slug it out 

Wait, what. You met up to have fights? 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Wait, what. You met up to have fights? 

We never used to meet up as such, just if you were in Kingston at certain times you would always end up getting in fights and running battles with mods because they were fuckers and caused a lot of trouble and it attracted a rather large number of people that were keen to get involved so rather than run around Kingston causing trouble we used to wait on the route out and if they were up for it then fair enough, On this occasion over 200 people came together.. it's not like it was a regular occurrence or anything.. 

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

We never used to meet up as such, just if you were in Kingston at certain times you would always end up getting in fights and running battles with mods because they were fuckers and caused a lot of trouble and it attracted a rather large number of people that were keen to get involved so rather than run around Kingston causing trouble we used to wait on the route out and if they were up for it then fair enough, On this occasion over 200 people came together.. it's not like it was a regular occurrence or anything.. 

Yea, I'm watching documentary about chimpanzees at the moment. So it all sounds a bit familiar. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

Back in 2016 I cycled a lot at night as it was quiet and not a lot of traffic at the time either. A friend of mine who I hadn't seen in a while happened to be out that night and we said we'd never been to the service roads near the airport, so we figured why not.

There may have been 25 meters between us and as she came around an intersection, I heard a car speeding and thought nothing of it, the dick thought it would be funny to swerve and bother cyclists. Keep in mind this is post-midnight, so you get all kinds of crazies on the road. Well, this guy didn't know how to control the car and passed me, tried to swerve against my friend and actually hit her at around 60 kmph. Needless to say, a cyclist being hit by a car at that speed wasn't ever going to make it. Didn't bother stopping to help and just kept going. It's odd when you have to find someone's family numbers to let them know their daughter got in an accident and its never really ever left me when I go to that side of town. 

• Sad 4

In the Philippines I was at a beach and I saw one of their feral dogs wandering the streets just above the beachside cliffs. Its skull was cracked open and you could see it’s brain exposed surrounded by necrotic flesh. Horrifying sight but it was just meandering through the market as if there was no issue. 

• Sad 1