talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, JOSHBRFC said:

What a race. Gutted for Hamilton... best driver over qualifying and in he race and a bit of bad luck means he has to pit. 

Fuck off Vettell. 

Congrats to Ricciardo, such a likeable guy. 

Agree with all of that. Ricciardo is a top guy. Hamilton was the quickest over the weekend but these things happen sometimes in racing. Vettel was a petulant child, but had a good race after that. Happy for Stroll 

1 hour ago, True Bender said:

Testing another driver's brakes is not brake testing, but touching wheels at 40 kph is "dangerous driving". You truly are a shit poster.

Haha, bore off you complete pilchard. Absolutely embarrassing bias from you yet again. Driving into the back of a competitor is now brake testing, even though he can't control his own speed. You've done a complete 360 and said he should be disqualified for doing nothing wrong. Have a day off.

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Haha, bore off you complete pilchard. Absolutely embarrassing bias from you yet again. You've done a complete 360 and said he should be disqualified for doing nothing wrong. Have a day off.

What's your orientation after doing a 360? Exactly the same as before. Did you ever visit a school?

I was out today, so I just finished watching the race I recoreded. Wow, what a race that was. I'm very pleased for Lance Stroll. Kid got so much shit in the first few races, maybe deservedly so, but now he's starting to get some impressive results. First Canada, and now this. 

And well, the incident with Seb and Lewis today *sigh*. Seb completely lost his cool. He can be happy that he didn't get a worse penalty than that. It's unacceptable, but we all lost our temper every now and then. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Vettel has also picked up three penalty points on his licence. Some of the ones he has expire at the British Grand Prix but if he gets any more penalty points at the next race in Austria he'll pick up a one race ban. 

2 hours ago, shut up said:

Stewards examined Hamilton's car data in Vettel incident. Did not brake or lift off completely. Maintained more or less constant speed

Well. 

f94995a8d2.png

Still doesn't justify what Vettel did though of course. 

3 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Thanks for the response True Bender. I didnt know what that meant, so I have just spent sometime researching it.

Seems like Mr. Vettel will have to drive more carefully from now on.

He'll definitely need to keep a cooler head.

Edited by True Bender

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

FYI, F1/Motorsport fans who are also gamers: Motorsport Manager is 66% off on Steam. 

And to stay on topic:

^_^

Have you got the game and is it any good? As an avid F1 fan and Football Manager addict I was very interested in the announcement but it's a bit of a boner-killer that they don't have the F1 licence so I never bothered getting it. Have played the mobile version and the detail was cool but it got boring fairly fast. 

• The topic was pinned