Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Walking Dead

Any fans of the show? I know there's a few on here. 

Opinion on the current series? I've got a couple of episodes to watch from the last 2 weeks so i'll return to this topic after i've watched them. 

I'm going to try getting into it.  I'm not a fan of watching series to be honest as I get bored with the same characters all the time.  This one, however, comes highly recommended.  I haven't actually met anyone who gave it a chance and didn't like it.

Is it on Amazon Prime or Netflix?

2nd best series after Vikings, in my opinion. I did struggle with it in places, especially series 2 when the plot was more and more about personal mental struggles rather then the apocalypse survival thing. Thought the last series (7) was one of the best. Negan is a real 'character'! Interested to see where the writers take him...

The CGI being displayed recently is at a pretty terrible level for how big a show The Walking Dead is.

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

The CGI being displayed recently is at a pretty terrible level for how big a show The Walking Dead is.

That deer was fucking awful 

I am missed the last episode as it was game day, overall i didn't enjoy season 7 at all. Hope when it all comes together it will be fireworks but apart from episode one this season they have all been poor. Lot of introductions but nothing really exciting.

17 hours ago, 6666 said:

16 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

That deer was fucking awful 

It really was!!! I'm so glad it wasn't just me xD It was fucking pathetic hahaha

Sometimes I feel the need to clear! Good episode heading into the final 3 I reckon we'll see the walking Dead style of pearl harbour go down soon enough 

The current season is so poor in my opinion, had a few decent episodes but apart from the debut season i found it very bad. Probably the worst season of the series.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, True Blue said:

The current season is so poor in my opinion, had a few decent episodes but apart from the debut season i found it very bad. Probably the worst season of the series.

I completely agree, worst season by far. First and second were the best for me if i remember correctly.

Edited by Berserker
  • Upvote 1

Huge fan of the show, however, this seasons introduction of Negan has spoilt most of my enjoyment.

Too think 2 major very likeable people in the show were killed off as an introduction for the mini Everyone loves Raymond brother lookalike.

One hope the closing episodes to this season recover some of the millions of viewers lost because of the laughable casting of Negan.

Just watched the last episode... 

We now have to wait possibly 6 months for the war..........

fuck sake. :cardY:

As a comic reader you'll always get the war like that. On the plus side there was a cool death fuck yeah Shiva

On 03/04/2017 at 8:18 PM, JOSHBRFC said:

Just watched the last episode... 

Hide contents

We now have to wait possibly 6 months for the war..........

fuck sake. :cardY:

I've just began waiting for a whatsapp group to go mad about an episode before watching it. It's 2 or 3 episode so of madness and the rest are dross every season.

Fear The Walking Dead is better than The Walking Dead.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 6666 said:

Fear The Walking Dead is better than The Walking Dead.

Never watched it. Any of the originals in it? And what's the story behind it?

Just now, JOSHBRFC said:

Never watched it. Any of the originals in it? And what's the story behind it?

Totally different cast and it's pretty much during the time period when people starting turning. The pace of the show is a lot quicker.

2 hours ago, 6666 said:

Totally different cast and it's pretty much during the time period when people starting turning. The pace of the show is a lot quicker.

Might give it a watch. 

Just started watching season 1 xD. I'll be back when I'm caught up.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Just started watching season 1 xD. I'll be back when I'm caught up.

Don't stop watching after season 2 it does get better

The episode last night was piss, only decent episode from the past season was the one when Negan appeared for the first time. Really losing interest in the show.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

The episode last night was piss, only decent episode from the past season was the one when Negan appeared for the first time. Really losing interest in the show.

I think you're in a minority there mate but everyone is entitled to their opinion

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think you're in a minority there mate but everyone is entitled to their opinion

True :D

My wife n I are huge fans of the two Walking Dead series and last night enjoyed the first episode of the new season.

I have been a fan of Zombie films since I first saw George Romero's classic Night of the Walking Dead. If you havent seen it I strongly recommend you hunt it down. 1960's classic! Other musts are Dawn of the Dead (1978) n my fav re-make based on the original Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Reasons I like the Walking dead series is because in most seasons there are huge fuck-ups that make me roar with laughter such as. Season 3 finding the Prison.... Who had been cutting the Grass all around the grounds? Last episode of last season.... How did the Tiger know who was on who's side ensuring it mauled the right person?

What I find annoying.... Negan is so bloody laughable & survived point blank chances of being killed in two separate episodes in the last season and last night nobody took a pop at him when they all stood behind the cars. I accept its based on a comic, but in real life he would have been taken out by now.

Anyway, the beautiful Michonne is enough to keep me hooked, where's on the flipside, I will cheer when Madison is killed off in Fear the Walking Dead.

The secret to these Zombie films is you root for the people to survive.... Alas Fear the Walking Dead biggest problem are 90% of the Characters are not likeable and you end up hoping for a story line where the Zombies have a great stomach filling episode on the Blonde moron.

1 minute ago, The Liquidator said:

My wife n I are huge fans of the two Walking Dead series and last night enjoyed the first episode of the new season.

I have been a fan of Zombie films since I first saw George Romero's classic Night of the Walking Dead. If you havent seen it I strongly recommend you hunt it down. 1960's classic! Other musts are Dawn of the Dead (1978) n my fav re-make based on the original Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Reasons I like the Walking dead series is because in most seasons there are huge fuck-ups that make me roar with laughter such as. Season 3 finding the Prison.... Who had been cutting the Grass all around the grounds? Last episode of last season.... How did the Tiger know who was on who's side ensuring it mauled the right person?

What I find annoying.... Negan is so bloody laughable & survived point blank chances of being killed in two separate episodes in the last season and last night nobody took a pop at him when they all stood behind the cars. I accept its based on a comic, but in real life he would have been taken out by now.

Anyway, the beautiful Michonne is enough to keep me hooked, where's on the flipside, I will cheer when Madison is killed off in Fear the Walking Dead.

The secret to these Zombie films is you root for the people to survive.... Alas Fear the Walking Dead biggest problem are 90% of the Characters are not likeable and you end up hoping for a story line where the Zombies have a great stomach filling episode on the Blonde moron.

Never seen the original. It's available in colour now. Need to watch it. There are a lot of issues with the walking dead. Where are they getting the toothpast and ciggeretes from. Also the gasoline would have died by now. Just have to forget about it.

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Never seen the original night of the living dead. It's available in colour now. Need to watch it. There are a lot of issues with the walking dead. Where are they getting the toothpast and ciggeretes from. Also the gasoline would have died by now. Just have to forget about it.