talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 11 - Sports

football forum

• Subscriber

9. Name a sport other than beach volleyball where competitors don't wear shoes.

Swimming - 5
Tommy
Caac John
Pyfish
Stan Answer:(or whatever takes MUFC's fancy...)
Deadlinesman

MMA - 3
Dr. Gonzo
Spike
Bluewolf

Beach Football - 1
Lucas

Karate - 1
Nudge

Kabbadi - 1
Beelzebub

• Subscriber

10. If the sheep decide to form a Judo team who would perform the best out of everyone competing this season. (Please be kind)

Nudge- 3
Lucas
Deadlinesman Answer:(She’d twat any one of us, let’s be honest)
Bluewolf Answer:  Nudge probably because we would all go easy on her and let her win *ninja smiley*

Deadlinesman - 2
Dr. Gonzo
Nudge Answer: Deadlinesman, hands down. He's used to horizontal workouts

Spike - 2
Caac John
Spike

Tommy - 1
Tommy

Bluewolf - 1
Beelzebub

Stan - 1
Pyfish

Dr. Gonzo - 1
Stan

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mel81x said:

9. Name a sport other than beach volleyball where competitors don't wear shoes.

Swimming - 5
Tommy
Caac John
Pyfish
Stan Answer:(or whatever takes MUFC's fancy...)
Deadlinesman

MMA - 3
Dr. Gonzo
Spike
Bluewolf

Beach Football - 1
Lucas

Karate - 1
Nudge

Kabbadi - 1
Beelzebub

Gonna be honest, I forgot swimming is a sport xD

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I've got bits of my skeleton held together with screws, if we have a judo tournament I'm probably absolutely fucked.

I can bring my mate bones across if you want, he is holding together ok and loves a pint, he leaks a bit though.

download.thumb.png.3e75c45c61f02eb98bb95ed9782ac318.png

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I can bring my mate bones across if you want, he is holding together ok and loves a pint, he leaks a bit though.

That is a great picture of you! But who is the guy on the left? 

• Haha 1

• Administrator
45 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

That is a great picture of you! But who is the guy on the left? 

Yeah I don't see any body... 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

@Stan @CaaC (John) @Dr. Gonzo @DeadLinesman @Spike @Pyfish @nudge @Beelzebub @Tommy @Lucas @Bluewolf 

Round 3 is underway. As a refresher for newcomers I am reposting the rules here. I tried to avoid Google potential questions but as we move forward it might get a bit harder. 

The Rules or How does this work?

For people who haven't played before the game is very simple, there will be 10 questions asked per round and they may have multiple answers. The goal is to try and answer like the rest of the players. An example is, What is a common accompaniment with eggs for breakfast? And if you and 5 other people answer "beans" then you get 6 points. If your answer doesn't match anyone else's then you get one point. The idea is to gain as many points and get to the top of the list to be the Sheepiest of the lot. 

If there is ambiguity in the question, as is sometimes the case, I will put specific instructions next to the question as I know some of these can be close in wording and I try my best to group them together.

Sheep - Season 11 - Sports - Round 3 - Even More Miscellaneous

1. Name a company that sponsors more than three sports that is into the business of technology.
  2. Name a country that does consistently well at Weightlifting events at the Summer Olympic Games.
  3. Who has hosted the best olympics in the modern era (2000 onwards)
  4. Name a famous basketball player who isn't American that has won gold at the Olympics.
  5. Name a sport where the Dutch have won the most medals.
  6. Name a country that has the most medals in Track Cycling.
  7. How many hurdles must an athelete jump across in a 100m hurdles event?
  8. Name a famous watch-making company that has also been the official timer for sporting events besides Omega.
  9. Name a sport in which scoring never gets to double digits.
  10. If the sheep had to pick a VAR referee for football, who would they choose from the current list of contestants. 

Notes/Rules

• For 1st timers, the rules of the game are simple. You want your answers to these questions to match with one other player or more than one other players. E.g. If your answer is "Wookie" and five other people answer the same then you get 6 points for that question. If you do not match with anyone else you're only going to get 1 point. The winner is the person who has the most points after 5 rounds.
  • Please DM me all your answers and don't post them in here.
  • Please feel free to ask questions for clarification purposes and I'll try and answer them as best as I can.
  • Please do not try and discuss answers to questions until the round is over.
  • I will accept spelling mistakes and words that follow a certain theme. If the answers have to be unique I will call them out specifically with the questions
  • There is no such thing as a WRONG ANSWER. Keep in mind that you can type anything you want and if someone else provides the same answer we can all have a laugh while you'll walk away with 2 or more points.

You all have till Sunday(Oct 22nd) to get your answers to me. If they all come in sooner I'll have the results out faster as well and we can move to the next round.

Good luck.

• Like 1