talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 11 - Sports

football forum

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, nudge said:

Ah yes, bows and arrows against speedos, I wonder who will win this one...

Yes. But synchronised attacks. You lot just have a scatter-gun approach which isn't appropriate.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

The only way they would stand a chance, tbh

The 'only' way? Are you sure?

archery-fail.gif

You have two old fogies on your team and this is them :ph34r:.

We literally have a spike in our team...

4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

10. The sheep have decided to form a team to play one of the following sports as a team sport which one did they pick from the following: (Archery/Synchronized Swimming/Gymnastics)

Synchronised Swimming - 5
Stan
Dr. Gonzo
Pyfish
Deadlinesman
Spike

Archery - 6
Caac John
Tommy
Lucas
Beelzebub
Nudge (we're too cool for the other two)
Bluewolf

I reckon we should combine the two... B|

ODE Willie's Funky Bunch food animals arrow pool GIF

• Haha 3

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

The 'only' way? Are you sure?

archery-fail.gif

You have two old fogies on your team and this is them :ph34r:.

We literally have a spike in our team...

That's just a leaked video of @DeadLinesman's unsuccessful trial to join our archery team.

Shouldn't you be doing some little mermaid practice or something anyway? :ph34r:

• Haha 2

• Subscriber

@Stan @CaaC (John) @Dr. Gonzo @DeadLinesman @Spike @Pyfish @nudge @Beelzebub @Tommy @Lucas @Bluewolf 

Round 2 is underway. As a refresher for newcomers I am reposting the rules here. Should be a fairly easy round.

The Rules or How does this work?

For people who haven't played before the game is very simple, there will be 10 questions asked per round and they may have multiple answers. The goal is to try and answer like the rest of the players. An example is, What is a common accompaniment with eggs for breakfast? And if you and 5 other people answer "beans" then you get 6 points. If your answer doesn't match anyone else's then you get one point. The idea is to gain as many points and get to the top of the list to be the Sheepiest of the lot. 

If there is ambiguity in the question, as is sometimes the case, I will put specific instructions next to the question as I know some of these can be close in wording and I try my best to group them together.

Sheep - Season 11 - Sports - Round 2 - More Miscellaneous

1. Name a sport played with sticks but no ball.
  2. Name a famous Japanese footballer.
  3. Name a country who has won at most 3 medals in Olympic Diving.
  4. Name a mixed-doubles sport other than tennis.
  5. Name a famous manufacturer of Motor Rally cars.
  6. Name a sport in which Africa as a continent excels.
  7. In the last decade which one of the following has had the most rotation of world No. 1's - Womens Tennis or Men's Tennis (P.S. This is a trick question)
  8. Name a famous tennis racquet manufacturer.
  9. Name a sport other than beach volleyball where competitors don't wear shoes.
  10. If the sheep decide to form a Judo team who would perform the best out of everyone competing this season. (Please be kind)

Notes/Rules

• For 1st timers, the rules of the game are simple. You want your answers to these questions to match with one other player or more than one other players. E.g. If your answer is "Wookie" and five other people answer the same then you get 6 points for that question. If you do not match with anyone else you're only going to get 1 point. The winner is the person who has the most points after 5 rounds.
  • Please DM me all your answers and don't post them in here.
  • Please feel free to ask questions for clarification purposes and I'll try and answer them as best as I can.
  • Please do not try and discuss answers to questions until the round is over.
  • I will accept spelling mistakes and words that follow a certain theme. If the answers have to be unique I will call them out specifically with the questions
  • There is no such thing as a WRONG ANSWER. Keep in mind that you can type anything you want and if someone else provides the same answer we can all have a laugh while you'll walk away with 2 or more points.

You all have till Wednesday(Oct 11th) to get your answers to me. If they all come in sooner I'll have the results out faster as well and we can move to the next round.

Good luck.

9 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I tried to be more google-less friendly with this round of questions and its more of an experiment but lets see how it goes. Good luck everyone.

Everyone who uses googles for answers is a poopoo-head. 

Oh and sent btw. 

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

How late can I have these in?? :ph34r:

Wednesday October 11th. I'll let you and nudge have your "my dog ate my homework later than yours" banter as much as you want till then haha.

• Haha 2