talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Longest you gone without taking a shit?

football forum

2 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Dr. Gonzo @MUFC how have you managed to go so lomg? I shit about ten times a day 

No idea what caused it. I brought some high strength detox tablets and took them in the morning and early evening. Next day I had a huge shit which nearly tore my butt cheeks apart.

49 minutes ago, Stan said:

This doesn't sound healthy...

Maybe but I've always been like that even when I was really fit. Sorry to be graphic but I'm not talking about ten massive shits a day. Part of it is more of an anxiety thing I think I notice it more.  I don't necessarily need to 

Edited by Gunnersaurus

30 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Maybe but I've always been like that even when I was really fit. Sorry to be graphic but I'm not talking about ten massive shits a day. Part of it is more of an anxiety thing I think I notice it more.  I don't necessarily need to 

Some people will poop 4/5 a day and it’s complete normal. You’re absolutely right about it being an anxiety thing as well. Part of your prehistoric inbuilt flight or fight. When we feel anxious, our bodies naturally try to get rid of any waste to make us lighter on our feet for a quick getaway. 

Biology innit.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Some people will poop 4/5 a day and it’s complete normal. You’re absolutely right about it being an anxiety thing as well. Part of your prehistoric inbuilt flight or fight. When we feel anxious, our bodies naturally try to get rid of any waste to make us lighter on our feet for a quick getaway. 

Biology innit.

Almost some things that help with anxiety relax the  muscles and make you shit, like camomile. I'd be worried if it was a new thing but it's not 

• Subscriber

Six days for me. I had taken some medication for, ironically, the shits and it did its job in two days. Then I just couldn't go no matter what. I also ate a lot less but drank loads of water so I guess that offset the need in some way. 

Note: Peeing is far more uncomfortable for me to hold in personally.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Six days for me. I had taken some medication for, ironically, the shits and it did its job in two days. Then I just couldn't go no matter what. I also ate a lot less but drank loads of water so I guess that offset the need in some way. 

I think I had similar when I had food poisoning. Anti-shit meds was short-term gain, long-term pain.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Anyone else enjoy holding in their shit? Especially when watching TV or on the Playstation. 

That's not healthy.  Holding it in can lead to constipation and compaction.  When it's time to go I go.

• Subscriber

I think it was 3/4 days when I was in the hospital with a collapsed lung I had a drip-like thing beside me in my bed that was attached to my lung via a tube which would get rid of excess water in my collapsed lung which made me immobile and I could not move from my bed.

I could pee OK via a paper bottle provided but not in a million years was I going to use s paper bedpan or commode beside my bed behind a screen, knowing my luck if I did use one I would have stunk the ward out with people making a mad rush from their beds for fresh air. O.o :eek:

Once my lung was repaired and the tube removed I would be back to normal and poo 1/2 times daily.

It's just that I did not like the thought of a doctor or nurse helping me out as I am and still am a private person.

• Upvote 1