talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

A topic for wholesome things

football forum

• Subscriber

I still like watching old shows from the 50'-60's, Superman, Batman etc and reading old comics like the Beano & Dandy, life was so simple then when I was a kid, TV was a rarity and things like computers, mobiles were not around then, you made your own fun by going outdoors a lot and playing with your pals.

Nowadays you can't stop reading or watching without hearing about wars and death, murder, rape etc, you have to make sure young kiddies are in bed in case they see all the bad news, sad.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I still like watching old shows from the 50'-60's, Superman, Batman etc and reading old comics like the Beano & Dandy, life was so simple then when I was a kid, TV was a rarity and things like computers, mobiles were not around then, you made your own fun by going outdoors a lot and playing with your pals.

Nowadays you can't stop reading or watching without hearing about wars and death, murder, rape etc, you have to make sure young kiddies are in bed in case they see all the bad news, sad.

To be fair, I'm 54 years old myself and can't claim the news were any bit more pleasing during my childhood than they're nowadays- Doesn't make that much difference if you hear of the war in Gaza or the civil war in Lebanon. Also the victims of terror attacks of ETA. IRA or that alt-right group responsible for the Oktoberfest bombing were as dead as those of islamistic or any other recent terrorist acts.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Tommy said:

With everything bad going on out there, we sometimes need something nice and wholesome. Please no negative vibes, no rants, no complaining in here. 

And please @MUFC no fucking foot stuff. 

This is like unlocking the da vinci code and reading between the lines. Tommy is saying that he has a foot fettish and would like more posts on the subject.

I blame myself that Tommy has to communicate in this way. I've not been active enough on the ladies feet thread. I'm deeply ashamed as this is no way to treat my F1 teammate.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

This is like unlocking the da vinci code and reading between the lines. Tommy is saying that he has a foot fettish and would like more posts on the subject.

I blame myself that Tommy has to communicate in this way. I've not been active enough on the ladies feet thread. I'm deeply ashamed as this is no way to treat my F1 teammate.

You forgot to take your pills, mate. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

I have edited it. I have earned my place here. 

Hark! Ye foul daemon in man’s clothes. I banish ye to the firey inferno whence thy came. Begone! Thomas was a man of virtue true nae a thief and liar like ye! I beseech the begone!

Edited by Spike