• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

September 2017 Member of the Month

Recommended Posts

Another storming month for @Cicero. On a roll as he won the accolade for August, too.

He really has shone again for this month as not only have good contributions been made in the football section, but also other parts of the forum especially Mafia Wars.

Well done Cicero. Keep up the good work!

Image result for eden hazard gif

In joint 2nd were @Danny and @The Rebel CRS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum

Silly Stan... you actually thought I would fall for the "you won"? haha :D 

Again, congrats to Cicero. Excellent member as I've said before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum

I was robbed here from second. 

:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done @Cicero, well deserved. Your Mafia Wars tekkers are immense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum

The end of the year awards will be interesting. Is it going to be the same as on the original forum?

I don't know who's going to win what I just know that Spike will finish second for Member of the Year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue said:

The end of the year awards will be interesting. Is it going to be the same as on the original forum?

I don't know who's going to win what I just know that Spike will finish second for Member of the Year.

nah @Anton will. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. At least that's what he likes to dress up as.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue said:

The end of the year awards will be interesting. Is it going to be the same as on the original forum?

I don't know who's going to win what I just know that Spike will finish second for Member of the Year.

Slight change this year. The person who donates me the most money wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Batard said:

Slight change this year. The person who donates me the most money wins.

or go head to head in a final against the person who sends me the most pics of @Cannabis's missus...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

or go head to head in a final against the person who sends me the most pics of @Cannabis's missus...

Head to head in this context sounds positively euphemistic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cannabis said:

Why does it always come back to Mrs. C, I'll cut you two fuckers.

Leave her breasts alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cannabis said:

Why does it always come back to Mrs. C, I'll cut you two fuckers.

take it as a positive twist of how much you're punching mate ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Everyone gets one vote for who they think is the Member of the Year. Anyone that doesn't receive a vote is officially unpopular and is banned from the forum for life. 

Canny wait.

In seriousness, I do think that a voting system is better for an end of year awards. Member of the month is unbiased and usually correct but its still an opinionated point of view from higher authority members. I see it as a taste thing.

As an example, and this isn't meant in a pity sort of way because I could care less. I don't see myself ever winning this just because some might not agree with my style of posting while others could. I think that would work better for the end of year awards. Member of the month perhaps just keep it as it is because its like getting a girlfriend a teddy bear for every month anniversary. Its a regular occurence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The severe drop in Spike's form is reminiscent of post 2010 World Cup Fernando Torres.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Blue said:

In seriousness, I do think that a voting system is better for an end of year awards. Member of the month is unbiased and usually correct but its still an opinionated point of view from higher authority members. I see it as a taste thing.

As an example, and this isn't meant in a pity sort of way because I could care less. I don't see myself ever winning this just because some might not agree with my style of posting while others could. I think that would work better for the end of year awards. Member of the month perhaps just keep it as it is because its like getting a girlfriend a teddy bear for every month anniversary. Its a regular occurence.

If you want to be respected and valued which in turn leads to popularity, don’t be a bellend.

That and incriminating photos as blackmail. My “Martin & Phil indecent in Ayia Napa” portfolio helped immensely for myself. I’ve restrained myself from beating one out over it too. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue said:

I could care less about popularity on here. Again though thats a matter of opinion, you might think I'm a bellend but you don't equate to the rest. Its the same for me, you and everyone else.

having a sense of humour would help too :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue said:

Who deleted my post xD

don't worry. @Cannabis heavy-handed moderating style is being reviewed by staff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Martin hiding posts. I hid my post earlier this year. Having a daughter now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Batard said:

Martin hiding posts. I hid my post earlier this year. Having a daughter now

Image result for what gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

Image result for what gif

I’m tired. I bypassed a part of my brain that decided that attempt was humorous. Naturally I’m disgusted with myself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, Cheers everyone! Didn't even think I was even considered for nomination. Looks my Mafia Wars sacrifice wasn't in vain. 

Personally thought @HK85 had a great month as well. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Batard said:

I’m tired. I bypassed a part of my brain that decided that attempt was humorous. Naturally I’m disgusted with myself 

Image result for fight club punching himself gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done @Cicero mate...  I have no idea what you done on Mafia Wars because I can't dedicate the time to that which I would like and hardly even have the time to post these days like I used to.  All I know is your posting is of an extremely high level on all factors revolving football.  You were always good but now you have developed a tremendous amount of balance on your football analysis and I hope you don't take that as condescending because it's the total contrary what I'm aiming at.  Brilliant posting and a great football head! You really do love the sport. ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You must have searched long and hard to find a gif moment where Chelsea celebrated a victory against us @Stan :ph34r:

Congrats Cicero - Goes without saying anybody who can win this twice in a row is going to be one of the first shouts for Member Of The Year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

You must have searched long and hard to find a gif moment where Chelsea celebrated a victory against us @Stan :ph34r:

Congrats Cicero - Goes without saying anybody who can win this twice in a row is going to be one of the first shouts for Member Of The Year.

haha, looked for it long and hard!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement