talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(SF) Netherlands 1-2 England - Wednesday 10th July, 2024

Id be surprised if we dont win an appeal against the use of this referee on a conflict of interest basis given Jude Bellingham alluded to him still being corrupt.

I don't know the context of the original incident but I'm surprised his suspension wasn't indefinite. 

England get a 100th minute equaliser after not being out their own half for the whole game then win on penalties. @Devil-Dick Willie and @Spike then bang their heads against the wall in frustration. They both die and it gets treated as suicide. The news gets to England. Spain have 226% possession in the final. They score a late own goal and England win. Southgate dedicates the win to Spike and Devil-Dick Willie 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

England get a 100th minute equaliser after not being out their own half for the whole game then win on penalties. @Devil-Dick Willie and @Spike then bang their heads against the wall in frustration. They both die and it gets treated as suicide. The news gets to England. Spain have 226% possession in the final. They score a late own goal and England win. Southgate dedicates the win to Spike and Devil-Dick Willie 

More creative than all of England’s forwards.

• Haha 4

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I'm here for it. The fume will be joyous. 

For those that are interested, essentially he got off because he's a grass.

Whilst i get why taking down bigger fish might get you off jail time or gain leniency on other punitive measures, I don't see how should be allowed to work as a professional referee. Let alone be a referee at a major tournament.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

For those that are interested, essentially he got off because he's a grass.

Whilst i get why taking down bigger fish might get you off jail time or gain leniency on other punitive measures, I don't see how should be allowed to work as a professional referee. Let alone be a referee at a major tournament.

He was let off easy only after he promised to take down England at the Euros 2024.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Id be surprised if we dont win an appeal against the use of this referee on a conflict of interest basis given Jude Bellingham alluded to him still being corrupt.

I don't know the context of the original incident but I'm surprised his suspension wasn't indefinite. 

I think it was a lower division game and he took about 250 dollars apparently 

• Subscriber

Prediction is a repeat of our nations league game with them in 2019. We take the lead, fail to see it out and then lose in extra time. But who knows. We do seem to have a bit of a knack of scraping by.

10 minutes ago, Rick said:

If England win, we are in for the ultimate meltdown from the two kangaroo boyz on here 😂

I’m not mad that England is winning; it’s not like any opposing side has deserved it, I’m mad that they have a great team but choose to play like a war crime. I felt the exact same way towards France.

This isn’t about England at all, it’s about the mediocrity of football at the highest level and prevalence of negative philosophies, and being lapping it up. Watch the Brazil v Uruguay match for another example of football terrorism, it may have been the worse game I’ve watched.

Edited by Spike
  • Upvote 1

Win or lose I would like to see us play a decent attacking game tonight.. I would like to think we will have at least one decent game in us before we go out, maybe two if we could reach the final.. Please don't go out with a whimper 

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Spike said:

I’m not mad that England is winning; it’s not like any opposing side has deserved it, I’m mad that they have a great team but choose to play like a war crime. I felt the exact same way towards France.

This isn’t about England at all, it’s about the mediocrity of football at the highest level and prevalence of negative philosophies, and being lapping it up. Watch the Brazil v Uruguay match for another example of football terrorism, it may have been the worse game I’ve watched.

You're more eloquent with your words than DDW xD