The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Premier League Draft - Matchday Discussion

football forum

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

There is a slim chance I could get a win here but I am not going to hold my breath

very close in yours!

Vertonghen/Llorente for @SirBalon vs Trippier/Son for you. I reckon you could do it given that Llorente is unlikely to play now that Kane is fit.

And technically you're only losing by 1 at the moment as Matic replaces Simpson for you and Zouma replaced Pedro for Balon. Although if Aurier plays he'll also come in. 

Could end up as close as it is now tbh!

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

very close in yours!

Vertonghen/Llorente for @SirBalon vs Trippier/Son for you. I reckon you could do it given that Llorente is unlikely to play now that Kane is fit.

And technically you're only losing by 1 at the moment as Matic replaces Simpson for you and Zouma replaced Pedro for Balon. Although if Aurier plays he'll also come in. 

Could end up as close as it is now tbh!

With all the squad juggling that will happen I am thinking Aurier comes in and has a good game. I am just hoping that Son assists and maybe gets a goal to make my chances better. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I’ve had a good start to this round, still most of my team to play and @JOSHBRFC only has 7 points thus far. I’m still a little frustrated at my forward line. I somehow missed out on Tosun, even though I’m below @Kitchen Sales in the league and lower placed teams get precedence in waivers :40_rage:

... Thanks fuck for Arnautovic being in form otherwise I’d have little in terms of points from my midfield. I hope Sane starts to refind some form otherwise he’s going to be my Juan Veron signing! 

1 hour ago, Batard said:

I’ve had a good start to this round, still most of my team to play and @JOSHBRFC only has 7 points thus far. I’m still a little frustrated at my forward line. I somehow missed out on Tosun, even though I’m below @Kitchen Sales in the league and lower placed teams get precedence in waivers :40_rage:

... Thanks fuck for Arnautovic being in form otherwise I’d have little in terms of points from my midfield. I hope Sane starts to refind some form otherwise he’s going to be my Juan Veron signing! 

I wonder if they gave me precedence because I lost Coutinho? Which would be fair :ph34r:

Anyway you didn't miss out on much, as Emre said Tosun is fucked because he plays for Sam Allardyce.

• Subscriber

The Liverpool-City game really amped my points up and had Firmino not been daft with the shirt take-off probably added a bit more. Now, just waiting for the GK swap and I think I have  this week's game in the bag. Aguero came in with an assist as well considering he's never scored at Anfield.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Ox saved me with his goal and assist. Should be enough with 29 points to beat table-topper @Cannabis's 19 (Moses will come in with his 6). 

Lingard for me vs Shaqiri for him tomorrow.

With the form Lingard is in you'll get points from him tomorrow and with the form Stoke are in I think you might win that battle.

Top of the league :o 

Ohhh HARVEY IS MAGIC

HE WEARS A MAGIC HAT

HE COULD HAVE STAYED WITH CHAZZ BUT HE SAID NO FUCK THAT

HE WANTS TO SELL SOME KITCHENS ON THE FAMOUS TALK FOOTBALL

AND WHEN WE WIN THE DRAFT LEAGUE WE'LL SING THIS SONG ALL NIGHT

• 3 weeks later...
  • This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived