• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Premier League Draft - Matchday Discussion

football forum

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

The Auto pick has fucked me big time! xD  ..Mendy (out for the season) :dash3: ..Barkley (out for 25 days)  ...Benteke (out till December)  ..Batshuayi (does he even play??)  all my subs are also injured, i cant even field a team :rofl:

I think you can do transfers. Someone on here may know better than me but I think you can swap players out that aren't signed up at least.

Not sure if we can do swap deals with eachother?

5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think you can do transfers. Someone on here may know better than me but I think you can swap players out that aren't signed up at least.

Not sure if we can do swap deals with eachother?

Hope so Lucas xD  ...my team is a mess  ..did you have a good draft?

Just now, Happy Blue said:

Hope so Lucas xD  ...my team is a mess  ..did you have a good draft?

I got to pick 7 of my players mate then Internet crashed at work and the rest were autopicks. At least I had some say in my team so can't moan.

Looks like you have a bit of a mission on your hands xD

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I got to pick 7 of my players mate then Internet crashed at work and the rest were autopicks. At least I had some say in my team so can't moan.

Looks like you have a bit of a mission on your hands xD

I do indeed, got 9 fit players and most of them are crap! :rofl:  ...got Sterling at least but Pep isn't playing him at much at the minute ..it is what it is, someone's got to finish bottom don't they :ph34r:

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

The Auto pick has fucked me big time! xD  ..Mendy (out for the season) :dash3: ..Barkley (out for 25 days)  ...Benteke (out till December)  ..Batshuayi (does he even play??)  all my subs are also injured, i cant even field a team :rofl:

So you're the one who (auto)picked Barkley. And here i thought it was @Cannabis doing an Everton rage move

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

So you're the one who (auto)picked Barkley. And here i thought it was @Cannabis doing an Everton rage move

xD that auto pick is ruthless! .."fall asleep before the darft ill show you, here have fucking mendy, due back next season, how do you like that? ..no? not good enough? have fuckin Barkley too and 5 other cripples! 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

You can do transactions up to a deadline (usually on Friday) and swap players for free. I've seen players like Redmond and Naughton are still free so while they may not be the best, they'll still do a job and get some points for you. After Friday's deadline,  you have 'waivers' where you can kind of ask the game to pick a player but then if someone else has also applied to get that player, it's a random pick as to who gets them.

All is not lost for you just yet! 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

You can do transactions up to a deadline (usually on Friday) and swap players for free. I've seen players like Redmond and Naughton are still free so while they may not be the best, they'll still do a job and get some points for you. After Friday's deadline,  you have 'waivers' where you can kind of ask the game to pick a player but then if someone else has also applied to get that player, it's a random pick as to who gets them.

All is not lost for you just yet! 

Cheers Stan, which bit do you click on for transfers? .ive seen the waivers under transactions but cant find transfers

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Cheers Stan, which bit do you click on for transfers? .ive seen the waivers under transactions but cant find transfers

Waivers are the transfers bud. There’s no team to team transfers

I missed this!  Although reading through it I don't know what the hell was going on! o.O

After work I had some urgent business to attend to and I wasn't at home sitting comfortably to be able to do anything...  Even missed the first half of the Champions League games yesterday.

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I missed this!  Although reading through it I don't know what the hell was going on! o.O

After work I had some urgent business to attend to and I wasn't at home sitting comfortably to be able to do anything...  Even missed the first half of the Champions League games yesterday.

It will of auto picked a team for you mate   ...good luck if it's anything like mine :rofl:  

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Ok, cool  ..7 new players then please B|

You can request them via transactions, it takes 24 hours to process as it considers whether other teams have requested the same players. 

• Administrator
Just now, Happy Blue said:

Already done mate

Im still waiting on my auto picks, not sure how fast it is. It says within 24 hours but I hope it’s not exactly 24 hours xD

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured
  • The topic was unfeatured
  • This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived