Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Tuesday 14th November - England vs Brazil

football forum

In a competitive match, this would be an easy 5-0 win for Brazil. Not even a pop.

However, this is a friendly and I can see this going either way. I'd say a 1 or 2 goal win for Brazil.

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

In a competitive match, this would be an easy 5-0 win for Brazil. Not even a pop.

However, this is a friendly and I can see this going either way. I'd say a 1 or 2 goal win for Brazil.

Mate seriously. I know we're shit but not that shit.

England has been doing quite well in friendlies over the years. 1-1 draw or 2-0 win for Brazil

We'll be beaten soundly. They'll take it more seriously than Germany and we'll possibly take it even less seriously than Friday.

1-3.

I'm interested go see how the back 3 hold up. Despite the praise individuals in it got against Germany I thought they looked vulnerable. I think this game will tell us if they are at serious risk of getting dicked.

16 hours ago, Blue said:

Last time I checked, our shirts were plain White, not with a red diagonal sash.

football forum
10 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Nigeria currently spanking Argentina 4-2. 

Friendlies may just be friendlies but my gosh that is funny.

football forum

Just saw Iwobi's second goal. Sent Mascherano straight to the bread store.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Just saw Iwobi's second goal. Sent Mascherano straight to the bread store.

Amazing how shit they are without Messi. Truly amazing. All that talent and getting spanked by Nigeria. 

Di Maria could have an affair with Sampaoli's wife, and he'd still get selected. 

Brasil - Alisson, Dani Alves, Marquinhos, Miranda, Marcelo, Casemiro, Paulinho, Renato Augusto, Coutinho, Neymar, Jesus

1 hour ago, Pep Talk said:

Brazil playing a strong team 

Renato Augusto still starting though. :dam:

The typical brazilian thing will probably happen: we peak too early, everyone gets convinced we´re favorites, Tite closes his eyes to better option, in the World Cup we see we weren´t that good to begin with. Brazil will be a huge disappointment next year. I´m very pessimistic about the call-ups, the fact our coach isn´t trying different systems, and Neymar´s overall attitude. 

God knows how Hart and Livermore both start. Other than that I don't think that's a bad side.

Training session for Brasil at the moment. Too easy. 

Loftus-Cheek yet again shying away from the game. 

I don't get how that from Stones is any different to what Mane did at Man City in September.

football forum

To be fair, England are defending quite well but Brazil are only playing at 30%. I don't see that same patience in creating chances that they had in the qualifiers. Its a friendly so its what you'd expect.

football forum
51 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

Renato Augusto still starting though. :dam:

The typical brazilian thing will probably happen: we peak too early, everyone gets convinced we´re favorites, Tite closes his eyes to better option, in the World Cup we see we weren´t that good to begin with. Brazil will be a huge disappointment next year. I´m very pessimistic about the call-ups, the fact our coach isn´t trying different systems, and Neymar´s overall attitude. 

Tite is Brazil's Ricardo Gareca. He has confidence in his "group" and people continue to question it but it continues to work. Just like the whole Aldo Corzo situation with us. There is better but he keeps on getting games.

Loftus-Cheek will either be a great player, or an utter disappointment. No in between. 

. I swear, the reason for his downfall will be for the sole fact he is a pussy. 

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Loftus-Cheek will either be a great player, or an utter disappointment. No in between. 

. I swear, the reason for his downfall will be for the sole fact he is a pussy. 

Nothing to do with Chelsea stagnating his development by four years :ph34r:

Where's the attacking movement? We've got half a chance there where Rashford keeps it on and no-one wants to know.