talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
On 03/04/2021 at 12:01, The Palace Fan said:

Ballers was an easy watch. Can't say I was ever gripped by the storyline but easy background TV whilst working.

The first few seasons where a little more I dont even know if relatable is the right word but maybe a tad closer to reality and just a fun ride. Later season it kinda goes full Maggie Smith. Still like you say, easy watch and entertaining.

On 12/04/2021 at 01:11, Tommy said:

Just finished Mr. Robot, wow. Just wow. Wow wow wow. I didn't expect that ending. Wow. Brilliant, but wow. 

tlqu86ihwyv41.png

Wow was justified. Seriously. What a throughout well written deep series. It is in my Top 2 of all time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 14/04/2021 at 03:41, MUFC said:

On Netflix, there is a 4 part documentary called Cecil Hotel. Watched episode 1, it's seriously dark, mysterious and disturbing.

I actually just watched this thats the Elisa Lam one right? She went to UBC here so I had vaguely heard the story back then but it was an interesting and certainly eerie watch.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

I actually just watched this thats the Elisa Lam one right? She went to UBC here so I had vaguely heard the story back then but it was an interesting and certainly eerie watch.

The lift scene is freaky.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Cicero said:

The Amazing World of Gumball

Saw my daughter watching it and found it humorous. Watched several episodes with her and I am hooked. Genuinely one of the funniest kid cartoon shows I've ever watched. 

It’s excellent. Regular Show is another brilliant one. 

• Subscriber

Been watching Mare of Easttown, anyone else checked this out? small town murder mystery kinda deal. Kate Winslet is really good so far also love me some Evan Peters. Decent enough watch so far, only 3 episodes out atm.

23 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Been watching Mare of Easttown, anyone else checked this out? small town murder mystery kinda deal. Kate Winslet is really good so far also love me some Evan Peters. Decent enough watch so far, only 3 episodes out atm.

Yeah I’ve been watching it as well. I like how things are progressing, it’s enjoyable so far. Kate Winslet & Evan Peters are both very very good in this. 

• Upvote 1

I don't suppose anyone watched The Terror did they? I smashed it on BBC iPlayer.

A strong 9/10 for me.

I loved the atmospheric location of the Arctic, the unknown of what was out there. It evoked strong Game of Thrones vibes actually with beyond the wall and the White Walkers.

What a brilliant, well acted series, fantastic at building tension and a great ending too.

Inspired by a true story, The Terror centers on the Royal Navy's perilous voyage into uncharted territory as the crew attempts to discover the Northwest Passage.

Faced with treacherous conditions, limited resources, a monster thirsty for blood, dwindling hope and fear of the unknown, the crew is pushed to the brink of extinction.

Frozen, isolated and stuck at the end of the earth, The Terror highlights all that can go wrong when a group of men, desperate to survive, struggle not only with the elements, but with each other.

Edited by Lucas
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I don't suppose anyone watched The Terror did they? I smashed it on BBC iPlayer.

A strong 9/10 for me.

I loved the atmospheric location of the Arctic, the unknown of what was out there. It evoked strong Game of Thrones vibes actually with beyond the wall and the White Walkers.

What a brilliant, well acted series, fantastic at building tension and a great ending too.

Yea... @nudge watched it as well.... Excellent stuff, really enjoyed it

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea... @nudge watched it as well.... Excellent stuff, really enjoyed it

I only watched Season 1, superb. The whole Japanese ghost stuff in Season 2 was really not my cup  of tea though... 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I only watched Season 1, superb. The whole Japanese ghost stuff in Season 2 was really not my cup  of tea though... 

I never got to finish season 2 so can't really comment on how that turned out.. 

Did we not have a thread for the Terror?? I can't remember

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I never got to finish season 2 so can't really comment on how that turned out.. 

Did we not have a thread for the Terror?? I can't remember

Yeah, I stopped after Episode 1... 

Nah, no thread, we only talked about it briefly here, I think. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, nudge said:

Haha, I didn't know there was a Season 2.

Obviously a completely different story I take it? Not sure I'm up for it anyway after that glowing report xD

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Haha, I didn't know there was a Season 2.

Obviously a completely different story I take it? Not sure I'm up for it anyway after that glowing report xD

Yes, a complete different story in Season 2. I mean give it a go, you never know... I'm just really not into ghost horror shite, so your mileage may vary!