talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Fourth Round Match Chat - 26-28 January, 2018

football forum

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t tell if Klopp is a genius for having Liverpool in a decent position this season with players like TAA, Gomez, Mignolet and Wijnaldum as regulars, or if it’s horrific misjudgement that they’re all still regulars.

Bit of both probably.

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

I can’t tell if Klopp is a genius for having Liverpool in a decent position this season with players like TAA, Gomez, Mignolet and Wijnaldum as regulars, or if it’s horrific misjudgement that they’re all still regulars.

Bit of both probably.

It's his unwabering belief in these players, that they'll all somehow become amazing all of a sudden which does my fucking head it. And its holding us back.

Just now, Cannabis said:

He does alright with the dross that he has but he's been there long enough now that the dross he has shouldn't be there.

At the time it probably would have looked like a shitebag move to sign a RB with TAA and Gomez waiting behind Clyne, but it’s becoming more and more obvious that neither are good enough to play in that position for a top-4 side at the moment.

Just now, Inverted said:

At the time it probably would have looked like a shitebag move to sign a RB with TAA and Gomez waiting behind Clyne, but it’s becoming more and more obvious that neither are good enough to play in that position for a top-4 side at the moment.

I don't understand why we aren't playing Milner there and persisting with these showers of shite. Milner was our best defender last season (which might say something).

Sometimes I think Klopp is brilliant, sometimes I think he's a total fucking moron. He's an optimist and this club has taught me not to be one.

32 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Wasn't needed in the slightest. 

What are your thoughts on the VAR used tonight @Blue?

I'm at work mate xD

If I had to guess though, certain calls weren't checked while others were, wrong decisions were made and there was incompetence all around.

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

I'm at work mate xD

If I had to guess though, certain calls weren't checked while others were, wrong decisions were made and there was incompetence all around.

funnily enough, nope.

It was the time element which people were (understandably) annoyed about. 

VAR corrected decisions in the way it was meant to :) 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived