talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What did you have for lunch today?

football forum

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Tuna and onion pizza is such a great, simple pizza. One of my all time favourites. I find it funny how it's popular everywhere except the English speaking countries, and they freak out every time they hear about it xD 

Showed the wife as she loves pizzas and she said aye, without the tuna, she does not like fish nowadays.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

Showed the wife as she loves pizzas and she said aye, without the tuna, she does not like fish nowadays.

Well, without the tuna, it would be just an onion pizza then... xD 

24 minutes ago, nudge said:

Tuna and onion pizza is such a great, simple pizza. One of my all time favourites. I find it funny how it's popular everywhere except the English speaking countries, and they freak out every time they hear about it xD 

Am a little freaked out, but have tried it once or twice (frozen pizza though). I mean I think I’ve tried it, either I have or I had a nightmare. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Hahaha ffs, an apple on a plate. 😂

Listen to them, John! You’ll feel better for it! Especially at your wise and experienced age ;) . 

I could do with a McDonald burger & chips atm to wash the apple down, but I am going to have a yogurt in a minute and then work out a decent meal routine starting from tomorrow, no white bread or rolls from now on and just brown.

Carrot Ginger Soup with coconut-milk. One of the dishes I cook every few weeks. The sweetness from the carrots and the spiciness from the ginger really go well together. 

Unbenannt.png

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Ham and Primula cheese sandwich on wholemeal bread, seedless grapes and a yoghurt, our son sitting here noshing a burger & chips...FUCK THIS DIETING!!!!

download.png

Hang in there John, it's all for your own good! 😜

Archived