Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Tuesday 6th March - Paris Saint-Germain (2) 1-2 (5) Real Madrid (2nd Leg)

Who's going to snatch the ball from Cavani's hand if there's a penalty now?!? :ph34r:

What a welcome for Real Madrid when they arrived in Paris! :o

img_aaguilar_20180305-215825_imagenes_md

img_manelbru_20180225-211312_imagenes_md

Going to take something heroric from Europe's biggest bottlers to advance ahead of Real tonight. 

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Going to take something heroric from Europe's biggest bottlers to advance ahead of Real tonight. 

Sometimes fakes can rise to exist amongst the genuine. I’m hoping for an epic night from one of the scummiest football clubs to have ever been fabricated. 

football forum
20 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Don't know if heroic is the word, but I agree that PSG won't progress.

Real Madrid are in really good form at the moment and they should have enough of them to progress.

It might be a draw or PSG win by 1 goal but Real will progress. Real Madrid are always going to score.

It'll be good to see the PSG project fail again. Hopefully their owners will pull the plug soon.

2-2 CR7 brace

I'd rather watch Lingard sucking that imaginary cock over and over again ahead of Ronaldo and his cringeworthy celebration. 

I've gone for 2-2 as a prediction as well.

54 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I'd rather watch Lingard sucking that imaginary cock over and over again ahead of Ronaldo and his cringeworthy celebration. 

Image result for ronaldo celebration

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   !!!!!!  :P

the 2nd leg being played at Paris is such a good blessing.   The Parisians will be seeing their team being sent off by a spanish team for two successive seasons.

my prediction 2-0 Real.

Navas, Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Casemiro, Kovačić, Vázquez, Asensio, Ronaldo, Benzema.

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Navas, Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Casemiro, Kovačić, Vázquez, Asensio, Ronaldo, Benzema.

Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross  Ronaldo Tap in 

• Haha 2

DiMaria has wasted literally every PSG chance in the final third and it's not even surprising. 

Mbappe didnt learn anything from the first leg I reckon. Still doesnt like to pass to a player with a better chance to score. 

football forum

PSG aren't a team just a bunch of individuals

Neymars abscence is really showing here

Both this game and the Liverpool one are dead ducks in terms of any excitement... Pool through and no doubt Real will get a goal which will effectively end PSG's tour of Europe for another season... 

Think I will go and get my torch and count how many frogs are in my pond... 

20 minutes ago, Asura said:

Mbappe didnt learn anything from the first leg I reckon. Still doesnt like to pass to a player with a better chance to score. 

Bit harsh, he's not seen enough of the ball though either, best opportunity and position he's been in this game (edge of the box).. he passed it, deflected though, but the intention was there.

Ronaldo does it again. Alves mistake. Asensio capitalised to play in Vazquez, who then crosses for Ronaldo to put a bullet header in past Areola. Probably game over. can't  see PSG scoring 1 in this half let alone 3 that's needed. 

football forum

Goal!

Just a normal header, but the team play building up to it makes it one of the better goals I've seen in a while. Think it was Ascensio who made the pass to Vasquez so he can cross it into Ronaldo.

Alves and Mbappe just showing the problems with this team.

Either young and unjustifiably cocky or past their prime and don't really give a shit anymore. Amazing individuals that absolutely aren't clicking as a unit.

Verratti deserves more than this. 

Will be out of this hell at Barca soon enough. 

1 minute ago, HK85 said:

It is getting disgusting how many years of his talent have been wasted at that grotesque circus. Hopefully he spend his prime with a proper club. 

Ronaldo is disgusting btw. 

football forum

I'm not a fan of European football much to be honest, but I really hope this puts an end to the myth that the UCL is won with money. Its more of a mix between your young talent and what you spend it on, instead of just solely based on spending for talent.

Look at City. Guardiola is doing a tremendous job there but its not just because of how much he spent. Its true he has a lot of resources at his disposal, but at the same time players like Sane, Jesus and to an extent even Sterling have been geled by Pep himself. He didn't shoehorn them in all at once and gave them minutes slowly to glue them all in and nurture a side for the future. Look how its worked for them.

PSG just signed players with a high profile name and put them all in the team expecting instant success, and it just doesn't work like that I'm afraid. I see performances like this and it makes me think that PSG just don't work as a team. This is also down to Emery himself, but I don't think its entirely his fault. I think the owners don't understand how football works. Another piece of proof is that they wanted to replace Emery mid season with Mourinho because "names".

What a shower of petulant, bottling wanks. 

Such a horrifically shite game of football. 

• Upvote 1

Verratti off for dissent, 2nd yellow. 

Now they can all happily go back to their Ligue 1 where Neymar can pull wonderful rainbow moves against Lille, Nice and Rennes while Cavani can score shit ton of goals and fire imaginary arrows at the fans.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HK85 said:

PSG is a trap, once you get there is no way out. The usual tactics used by agents to make a club release a player don't work. @SirBalon and I agree oh that matter. It is impossible to leave that club against the wish of their owners.

In the end, Verratti gave up, fired his agent and agreed to an extension. That is why Barcelona is close to sign Arthur, from Grêmio.

• Upvote 2