talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 11th April - Real Madrid (4) 1-3 (3) Juventus (QF 2nd Leg)

Got to hand it to both Roma and Juventus for taking what seemed like a totally lost situation and giving it an epic go with one getting through and the other only going out by a whisker... Some great passion on show over the past 2 days.. full credit to both of them.. 

I think they should introduce a new rule where the player fouled is the one that has to take the penalty and not let players like sausage body grab all the glory for what was in reality a poor home performance... 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dan said:

Seriously though, there's getting away with it and then there's that.

Although in fairness I think Real were through even if he missed. No chance do Juve keep them out with Buffon sent off.

Even if Buffon hadn't been sent off, Juventus looked visibly tired in the last 15 minutes of the game and I reckon Real Madrid would've eventually been able to overrun them in extra time.

Oh well, could've, would've, Real is through and all bets are off. I will say though that if Real don't get their act together, they'll run into a world of hurt if they have to face Salah & co.

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Got to hand it to both Roma and Juventus for taking what seemed like a totally lost situation and giving it an epic go with one getting through and the other only going out by a whisker... Some great passion on show over the past 2 days.. full credit to both of them.. 

I think they should introduce a new rule where the player fouled is the one that has to take the penalty and not let players like sausage body grab all the glory for what was in reality a poor home performance... 

Imagine if Szczęsny saved the pen. 

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

You don’t sound bitter or bias at all 😂

OMG. just noticed. you are a Moderator in this forum? OK I'm out. I thought I was gonna stick around and I was preparing an introduction for myself but after realizing that guys like you are Mods in this forum then I'm done here.

goodbye

1 minute ago, Barca said:

OMG. just noticed. you are a Moderator in this forum? OK I'm out. I thought I was gonna stick around and I was preparing an introduction for myself but after realizing that guys like you are Mods in this forum then I'm done here.

goodbye

Don't worry mate, I've had a word with him in the staff room.

Welcome to the forum :bye:

Just now, Barca said:

goodbye

Ah right, you’re allowed to downvote and voice your opinions but nobody else is? Gotcha. We actually want people who are able to give and take criticism, not cry UEFALONA because a rival won a game and play the victim card. Tootle pip x

1 minute ago, Barca said:

goodbye

That makes 2 days in a row that Barca doesn't make it through the QF.

5 minutes ago, Barca said:

goodbye

Real-Madrid-v-Club-Atletico-de-Madrid-UE

1 minute ago, Blue said:

@DeadLinesman I think we're beginning to get along mate but I'm not afraid to tell you that you are terrible with newcomers xD

If you can’t take criticism, you really shouldn’t be using the internet. A Barsa supporter coming on giving it the biggun about Madrid cheating? Laughable.

Whilst last night was a victory for Football, tonight was the complete opposite. 

A thoroughly detestable club producing an absolute gash display and scraping through with a bit of jam. Yes it was a pen (through gritted teeth) but what a fucking time to get it.

Cunts. Absolute cunts. They always do it.

Anyway, jokes on Ronaldo. It looks like he's got more body fat on him than ever before. It won't be long before the love handles come, followed by the moobs and then the paunch. 

Just now, Lucas said:

Whilst last night was a victory for Football, tonight was the complete opposite. 

A thoroughly detestable club producing an absolute gash display and scraping through with a bit of jam. Yes it was a pen (through gritted teeth) but what a fucking time to get it.

Cunts. Absolute cunts. They always do it.

Anyway, jokes on Ronaldo. It looks like he's got more body fat on him than ever before. It won't be long before the love handles come, followed by the moobs and then the paunch. 

hqdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

It's just bulk season mate :ph34r: 

7 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

If you can’t take criticism, you really shouldn’t be using the internet. A Barsa supporter coming on giving it the biggun about Madrid cheating? Laughable.

Gotta admit, it's pretty funny how our n00bs can't handle you though. But if that lad was a bit put off by swear words... I'm not sure he would have lasted on here long at all. Out of all of the arguments and shite that've happened here/TFF, the only one that's made me want to fucking bail is that racial/ethnic shite, which I think is a quite a bit bit more offensive than swearing or your typical WUMing.... and that was dealt with so fucking quickly by Batard & Stan that I quickly put it in the past. But if you can't take swearing, you're probably not going to react well to WUMing or fishing attempts on here at all.

• The title was changed to Wednesday 11th April - Real Madrid (4) 1-3 (3) Juventus (QF 2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived